Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Looks Impressive, Stops Luis Galarza in Five

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Looks Impressive, Stops Luis Galarza in Five

Kell Brook wanted a showcase bout for his American debut, and he gave himself one with a one-sided fifth-round technical knockout over Luis Galarza.

[Click Here To Read More]

Brook seemed nervous to start but got the job done, next generation brit on the come up, expect big things from this kid in the next 2 years

Comment

Anyone can look impressive against a bum. Have you seen Luis's record? He's fought guys who have lost 4/5 of their recent fights for the most part.

Comment

Still favor Brook over Mike Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
          Anyone can look impressive against a bum. Have you seen Luis's record? He's fought guys who have lost 4/5 of their recent fights for the most part.
          Fair point, I'm just impressed that Brook got past the nerves, wasn't sure he would

Comment

Originally posted by C.J.Mak View Post
            Fair point, I'm just impressed that Brook got past the nerves, wasn't sure he would
            Hahaha! I meant to say Kell's Record (about fighting bums for the most part who had lost 4/5 of their recent fights) but apparently, this is also the same with Luis!!

Comment

missed the fight but good for special k. i'm also interested in seeing this guy progress, good win for him making his US debut. hopefully we see him in there with some good names at WW in 2012.

Comment

Listen, don't judge Brook just yet.

First American debut, big nerves and he boxed. He didn't rush in for the KO, he boxed as he normally does and forced the ref to stop it. I believe Brook will benefit from a 12 round fight against a tough fighter who will provide Kell with a test.

He threw no combinations tonight, when he throws combos - he looks good.

I think he's a good boxer, but needs a good amount of development to progress to World level.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Still favor Brook over Mike Jones.
                  Me too and not by a little. I think Brook might be the best Brit Welter since Honeyghan.

Comment

Brook did what he was supposed to and looked good and stopped his opponent in a one sided fashion.

Hopefully he can follow on next year and get himself a title shot.

Fair play to his opponent, he was out if his league but came to win and everytime he was hurt responded by throwing punches and didnt try to survive

Comment

Working...
                    X