No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says Marquez Was No Stronger Than Before

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jr2122 View Post
    What's all this "classy even in defeat" talk, he got ktfo what else can he say? There are no excuses about what happened. I'm not trying to shyt on the man but saying its not a punch he expected nor saw sounds silly to me. As a fighter it's your job to be prepared, specially against THE counter puncher general.... Just saying
    I totally agree with you.

Comment

What's all this "classy even in defeat" talk, he got ktfo what else can he say? There are no excuses about what happened. I'm not trying to shyt on the man but saying its not a punch he expected nor saw sounds silly to me. As a fighter it's your job to be prepared, specially against THE counter puncher general.... Just saying
      Originally posted by checko12 View Post
      I totally agree with you.
      did Montiel, Darchinyan and any other boxers acknowledge their defeat/mistake when KOed? And Berto even accusing Ortiz on PEDs in the long run he is the one Roiding? If he is not classy, he will make bunch of excuses like boxers I mentioned...

Comment

Classy stuff from Manny, as were his comments in that earlier article.

Pity that his shameful fanbase couldn't do the same.

Pac-stain's = the worst sporting fans on the planet.

Comment

Pac is such a stand up guy man. True sportsman. I say if no 5th fight with Juan, Im sure Floyds quack ass is prob licking his chops now to fight Manny. Pac should fight him, and win or lose, retire after.

Comment

If you look at the birds eye view, PAC tripped over JMM left foot as the perfect punch was on its way. Don't make a stupid comment like you post. Pro athletes make MISTAKES too. Trust me I know!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              It shows that JMM punches were stronger in that fight, and no JMM is not on drugs because he too drug tests that the commission provided and pass them all, So **** you if you think he is on PED, but the punch that KD pac though doesn't seem like a punch that would put him down.
              How do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                It shows that JMM punches were stronger in that fight, and no JMM is not on drugs because he too drug tests that the commission provided and pass them all, So **** you if you think he is on PED, but the punch that KD pac though doesn't seem like a punch that would put him down.

ROFL who are you trying to fool. Kudos to Marquez for the KO and the win but don't sit here and try to tell people he is all natural. Hint, Memo's specialty was helping athlete's pass drug tests.

Doesn't change the fact that Pac got careless and Marquez bingoed him, just don't try and act that JMM is all natural.

Comment

Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
                  If you look at the birds eye view, PAC tripped over JMM left foot as the perfect punch was on its way. Don't make a stupid comment like you post. Pro athletes make MISTAKES too. Trust me I know!
                  If that was jmm they would say he tripped because he was trying to step of pacs foot.

Comment

wow what a fight

great knockout by maquez but if did you score that knocked out in the last 2sec of the 6th rd out of desperation he himself in the next 2 rds would have been knocked out,great fight definitely candidate for fight of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by checko12 View Post
                      I'm a filipino and a huge Manny Pacquiao fan but had a feeling he was going to lose this one. He got caught flush by a devastating punch that was all skill and no luck. As a fight fan first, I give so much credit to JMM, he has stayed classy, hungry, determined, and grateful. Manny has too many influences and way too many outside of the ring activities that makes me question whether or not he should continue to fight. Every 24/7 episode I watched (even from their 3rd meeting) had JMM training- in the most simple settings, hardly with an entourage, focused and hungry. Manny trained also but not with as much grit as he normally does, with the same distractions and the same BS. In any case, their fights are epic and both men are legendary fighters. I am also ashamed of the way some of my fellow filipinos are taking this defeat and just how delusional they are as boxing fans in general- full of excuses and hate. Some of Manny's fan's can say the most unbelievable s. hit . Juan Manuel deserved to win this fight like he won the other 3 fights. My hat goes off to Team Marquez and the Mexican people.
                      I wonder what most of Manny's "crew" that gets shown really do? One looks after his dog, others just eat his food and play darts.

Marquez has a very small team even given his stature in Mexico as a boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X