No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali: Why David Haye? Because He Insulted Me Deeply

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali: Why David Haye? Because He Insulted Me Deeply

Berlin – After defending his WBC belt with a tenth-round technical knock-out of challenger Tomasz Adamek, heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko has said he wants to now fight - and knock-out - Britain's David Haye.

[Click Here To Read More]

VK would be playing right into Haye's hands -- Haye is only interested in the $$$$

Comment

David Haye doesn't deserve a fight with Vitali and he doesn't deserve the payday.

But, I actually want this fight to happen.

Wlad outclassed Haye.

Vitali will KILL Haye.

Comment

I'd love to see this fight!

But Haye will be very difficult to negotiate with. I think they'll go for Dimitrenko instead since he won't give the same headaches.

Comment

I see Haye back peddling the whole fight and then blaming the loss on a broken bicycle seat…

Comment

Haye knows what Vitali does to opponents, just look at the faces at the end of the fight, half the time they go to hospital or their corner throws in towel because he just punishes them.

Sometimes I think Vitali is sadistic and doesnt even go full power, he just hits hard enough to bust them up, in the first and second round he hurt Adamek with 2 right hands and he looked and was like hmmm, let me play with you for a few rounds. I think he couldve finished it much earlier but wanted to give Adamek a beat down. Even when the Ref stopped it in the 10th Vitali looked pissed, like I wasnt done yet bro, give me another round before I finish him.

Comment

Haye is a very powerful and explosive opponent against anyone except Wlad and Vitali. That's where it ends.

Granite Haye did land pretty good shots against Wlad, Vitali's defense is 10x better.

The Klits have proven that regardless of what you've done previously against other HVWT opponents, for some reason, it all goes out the window when you face them.
              Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 09-11-2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

If they do this fight it should be a normal promotion like Vitali/Adamek and not over the top Like the Wlad fight.

Lets do it.

Comment

Haye needs to work his way back up the ladder first.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Haye knows what Vitali does to opponents, just look at the faces at the end of the fight, half the time they go to hospital or their corner throws in towel because he just punishes them.

Sometimes I think Vitali is sadistic and doesnt even go full power, he just hits hard enough to bust them up, in the first and second round he hurt Adamek with 2 right hands and he looked and was like hmmm, let me play with you for a few rounds. I think he couldve finished it much earlier but wanted to give Adamek a beat down. Even when the Ref stopped it in the 10th Vitali looked pissed, like I wasnt done yet bro, give me another round before I finish him.
                    You've got a point there. Vitali enjoys boxing. When he gets tired of politics, he goes to the gym and trains, sparring. He's doesn't fights often, but when he does, he tries to prolong the pleasure

Comment

Working...
                    X