Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S Soldiers gang rape, burn and murder Iraqi family...OMG ITS GOTTA STOP!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
    Yes he raped a 13/14 year old girl and shot dead her family i read about this case a while back

Its sad how it didn’t make the papers here but 15 Muslims burning plastic flowers made front page headlines on almost ever tabloid and was reported on every news channel here
    Its funny how these lounge scum go out of their way to dig up stories from the most remote parts of the world to try to generalize an entire continent of people to to try and cloak their ethnocentric racism under the guise of "women's rights".

What about the murder of millions of innocent civilians by their own government?

What about that huh?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
      Leave the mighty Germans out of this bro.

pretend to fight for the honour of women but FUCK the Jews right?

stupid hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
        Ill never be a meatshield for the nwo. I feel bad for ppl that go to the military with pride to defend their country when in all reality they are being used as puppets to fight a false war.
        See my sig quote.

From when Rippuh wasn't a one dimensional shot poster reduced to playing court jester for the lounge.

Comment

Germany is the master race.

Comment

Germany is the master race.
            Exhibit A: Lucas Podolski

:wank:

Comment

whores>soldiers

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                pretend to fight for the honour of women but FUCK the Jews right?

stupid hypocrite.
                Yes I want to fu*k a jewish girl, they have pretty eyes and faces.

Comment

uh HELLOOOOO??? rape and war has been part of human life for 99% of the time that humans have walked the earth.

only 200 years out of 25,000 years humans have existed has rape and war been seriously looked down upon.

these soldiers only did what statistically 99% of soldiers in the history of humanity have engaged in.

soldiers who do NOT rape are the exception, NOT THE RULE.

how can you condemn those who do what so many others have done with impunity? many warlords, kings, and princes have raped, waged war-- and they were not condemned-- in fact, many have had statues built of them. songs sung. etc.

Comment

Yes I want to fu*k a jewish girl, they have pretty eyes and faces.
                    quit lyin' ****sexual.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So if someone bombs a packed stadium in America let's say a pissed off Iraqi who got his family raped by american soldiers that wouldn't matter because it's WAR and there's no need for rules???? I bet you don't agree with this one.
                      I bet you dont me very well if thats your assumption. I do believe bombing a packed stadium of civilians does little to hurt the people who committed the actual act, but war is war. Its hard for me to see the murder of thousands of people as an acceptable offense, but condemn a rape. When our mission is to murder the people who disagree with us, its too late to act honorable.

Comment

Working...
                      X