No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bellew Buts Adonis Stevenson, Hell Breaks Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bellew Buts Adonis Stevenson, Hell Breaks Out

All hell broke out during the official weigh-in for HBO's doubleheader from the Colisée Pepsi in Quebec City. The televised portion of the card will open with a showdown between 175-pound WBO title-holder Sergey Kovalev and dangerous Ismayl Sillakh.

During the weigh-in for the main event, between WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson and mandatory challenger Tony Bellew, the two fighters came together with their heads and things quickly became very heated as words were exchanged. It appeared that Bellew gave Stevenson a shove with his head and then all hell broke loose between the two camps.

[Click Here To Read More]

let the leather fly

Comment

Watching Bellew get smashed is going to be fun.

Comment

Ismayl looks a lot bigger than Kovalev. Not just taller but larger too.

Comment

This fight should be fun to watch.

Comment

This is the exact problem that I have with Bellew, he is alway losing his head before the fight starts.

Comment

I think both fights are guna end in KO/TKO in favor of Stevenson and Kovalev.

Comment

Both fights end by knockout. Gon be an early night for HBO. Predicting ten rds of boxing tomorrow.

Comment

Bellew's a bit of a head case but I like him, I'd love to see him get the KO against Stevenson! Still I don't see it actually happening..

Kovalev's gonna have an early night I think!

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Ismayl looks a lot bigger than Kovalev. Not just taller but larger too.
                    That means nothing when we know who the bigger puncher is. Kovalev never struck me as a big light heavyweight and I always thought he could fight at super middleweight but his punch obviously is here to stay at light heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X