No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz Making Moves To Expand, Build MP Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz Making Moves To Expand, Build MP Promotions

Manny Pacquiao’s adviser Michael Koncz is scheduled to leave for the United States on Wednesday for a series of important meetings which seemed to be geared towards strengthening MP Promotions rather than trying to arrange a tune-up fight for Pacquiao this April prior to a planned fifth showdown with Juan Manuel Marquez in September.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ruslan signed with MP promotions?
    We must accept him as one of us.

Comment

I dunno why but koncz has a face i just wanna punch he seemed like such a miserable bastard in the 24/7 episodes

Comment

I do believe that Koncz has the making of a very viable boxing promoter. He'll be eventually on his own without using Manny's name. He's learned a lot from hustler Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          I do believe that Koncz has the making of a very viable boxing promoter. He'll be eventually on his own without using Manny's name. He's learned a lot from hustler Arum.
          I think he'll play a part in MP promotions.
          Who runs it right now?
          I know MP Doesn't

Comment

He tried to managed fighters in the past and got his ass burnt,it was this Nigerian heavyweight boxer who was convicted of rape and he tried to get him out of jail but after spending alot of money the guy still claimed innocent and was further jailed , after that he was broke, it then that Arum got him to police manny ass after he went and signed 2 contract with Top Rank and Golden boy.It was even known that Arum paid for his apartment in Las Vegas and at some point used to sleep on the floor in Pacquaios house.

So you're right, he aspires to be a either a manager or a promoter,he comes across as manny's advisor but it is known that he is stooge for Arum though.

What surprises me is how sometimes he tries to act as if he is his own boss.
            Whether he will stick with Manny or not remain to be seen once he is not fighting anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
              I dunno why but koncz has a face i just wanna punch he seemed like such a miserable bastard in the 24/7 episodes
              You'd be miserable if your chief task was blowing a filipino dude 3 times a day.

Comment

Good for him..Koncz deserves a lot of credit in regards to turning pacquaio into a star..plus pacquaio's star power helps them attract fighters (european ones for sure). I honestly think Manny is more loved across the pond than here in the states and the currency in many parts being stronger than the U.S. isn't a bad way to bank.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
                  Ruslan signed with MP promotions?
                  We must accept him as one of us.
                  Funniest ish i read thus far

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                  X