Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched Mayweather vs Castillo II:Merchant was a straight hater never heard an

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Mayweather vs Castillo II:Merchant was a straight hater never heard an

announcer harp on someone that was winning like that.....all his old post fight interviews with floyd from 1999-til now he has criticized him after ever fight. No wonder he went off on him after the Ortiz fight. They praising Arturo Gatti and Mickey Ward and he is thoroughly outboxing the best lightweight of that era. Larry Merchant is funny, I know he respects Floyd as a fighter. I dont think he wants him to lose, he probably doesnt want to believe that he was wrong about how great he was to become

merchant loves to hate

Comment

it was kinda weird...this dude is clearly outboxing the best lightweight in the world. One thing he said was ," Punching and moving doesn't move me, but it wins fights!" and another I think was ," I wouldnt be here if I wanted to see the tour de france !!!" ROFL...**** was hella funnt but he spent the whole telecast putting Mayweather down.

Comment

larry merchant goes on rants about how the crowd does the wave

Comment

He's saying Mayweather is supremely talented at what he does, but his fights are generally boring. That's not really hating that's just the reality of the situation. He is so good it takes excitement away from the fight.

Comment

Someone put that video up of Larry shoving a random dude just before he begins an interview. He's gonna do that to Ellerbe after Floyd's next fight, just watch.

Comment

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Enjoy!

Its true....Merchant never gave Jones or Whitaker their due respect for their dominance and skills

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
                  Someone put that video up of Larry shoving a random dude just before he begins an interview. He's gonna do that to Ellerbe after Floyd's next fight, just watch.

Comment

damn I knew he was a hater but damn....anybody that has some type of skills good defense and movement he is a harsh critic but celebrates no defense B and C level fighters like Derrick Jefferson and Mickey Ward....just another casual fan obsessed with kayos and no idea the work and dedication it takes to master your craft

Comment

Working...
                    X