Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul McCloskey Gutted: This is a Massive Setback For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul McCloskey Gutted: This is a Massive Setback For Me

Northern Ireland's Paul McCloskey's hopes of a world light welterweight title fight suffered a major blow on Saturday night after he was stopped in the 10th round by American veteran DeMarcus Corley. McCloskey looked to be on course to win the fight in front of his home fans at the King's Hall in Belfast when he was caught by a thumping right hand by the man from Washington DC.

[Click Here To Read More]

No more calling out Khan, like Witter on Hatton. Similar fate awaits all who follow the curse.

Comment

Great stoppage!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPa_RgeP0dw

Comment

that's shocking really. good win for chop chop. that's a shame how it ended though, i like both these fighters. mccloskey will be back.

Comment

stoppage a bit premature I thought, the ref reacted wrong..not like he was taking a proper beating

Comment

I'm happy 4 Chop-Chop but he' walking a dangerous path,now@ close 2 end of his career...

Comment

Chop Chop *****es!!!!!""""

Comment

You just ain't that good McCloskey.

Comment

If you're losing to Chop Chop at this stage in his career you're going no where.

I only saw the last round but it looked like Chop Chop was landing a lot.

Ian John Lewis, a moron, as always.

Comment

Im sure Barry Hearn will somehow manage to find a way to blame Khan for this stoppage aswell.

Fact the facts, he's a domestic level fighter at best.

Comment

Working...
                    X