Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cornelius "K9" Bundrage Hits St. Louis, Powell Fight is On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cornelius "K9" Bundrage Hits St. Louis, Powell Fight is On

BoxingScene.com was advised by IBF junior middlweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage that he has arrived in St. Louis, MO. BoxingScene's David "Los Gatos" Rosenberg earlier reported that Bundrage's fight against his mandatory challenger Sechew Powell was in doubt when the former Contender series participant failed to show up for Wednesday's final press conference. K9 said that he simply missed the press conference and that the fight was a go. [Click Here To Read More]

Someone pay his bail?

Comment

how is ray austin's fight being televised? i'd rather just see alexanders and clouds fights. alexander is in for a rough night though. cloud should win his but we will see.

Comment

BS really needs to get their reporting in order. It's terrible. Half of the articles are **** it seems.

Comment

i would like to see this fight

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
            BS really needs to get their reporting in order. It's terrible. Half of the articles are **** it seems.
            I think the point of the 1st article was to say he missed the press conference and this one is to say he is in town. Maybe not explained to well.

Comment

good to hear, really wish this fight was being televised though

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                how is ray austin's fight being televised? i'd rather just see alexanders and clouds fights. alexander is in for a rough night though. cloud should win his but we will see.
                nah dude, its a berman stivern showcase. dude is in nothing but barn-burning scorchers~~~!!!! those are jizz streams by the way

Comment

Working...
                X