Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye on Pre-Fight Klitschko Taunts, Pacquiao-Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye on Pre-Fight Klitschko Taunts, Pacquiao-Mosley

I probably shouldn't get as much satisfaction and enjoyment from pissing another human being off, but I simply can't help it. Whenever smoke appears from Wladimir Klitschko's ears, it makes me howl with laughter and want to wind him up even more.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm not 100% sure that Wladiqueer will go through with the fight. I think he's going to fake another injury and have big brother step in, thinking that because Quitali has a better chin and they have the ref in their pocket it's the safest bet. Haye is correct, these guys have ruined heavyweight boxing by making their own rankings, their own mandatories, and their own terms in the ring on every detail. It's unfair, and it makes every title the Klits have won mere "paper titles." Haye on the other hand fought the biggest Heavyweight Champ in history, and nearly KO'd him for his belt. Wladiqueer may be angry...but this is his first REAL title challenge against Haye...and he will either pull out or get KO'd by a HAYEMAKER.

Comment

I'm giving David Haye the slight edge. I realise I'm in the minority but you can't match speed & KO power with KO power alone. Haye needs to be careful because one punch from Wladimir could end it all - Haye's gotta do a Nikolay job, gotta use the ring, dominate with his jab and land bombs as soon as he gets the chance.

If you're reading this David, I wish you a great knockout of Wladimir.
      Last edited by MeiXiang; 05-05-2011, 11:27 AM.

Comment

YES DAVID HAYE, IF YOUR READING, im a big fan, and i want a free ticket to your fight! haha, WAR HAYE!!

Comment

Who are you trying to convince Davey? Sounds like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
            I'm not 100% sure that Wladiqueer will go through with the fight. I think he's going to fake another injury and have big brother step in, thinking that because Quitali has a better chin and they have the ref in their pocket it's the safest bet. Haye is correct, these guys have ruined heavyweight boxing by making their own rankings, their own mandatories, and their own terms in the ring on every detail. It's unfair, and it makes every title the Klits have won mere "paper titles." Haye on the other hand fought the biggest Heavyweight Champ in history, and nearly KO'd him for his belt. Wladiqueer may be angry...but this is his first REAL title challenge against Haye...and he will either pull out or get KO'd by a HAYEMAKER.
            agree,i'll believe it when i see klitschko walking into the ring that night ...i hope haye knocks him down a couple of times then ko's him

Comment

Haye doesn't come off as nearly the a-hole he does when done by a journalist. Funny thing about this fight is I like to hate David Haye, Wlad I just Hate. Hopefully it won't be eight more years for a compelling heavyweight scrap to occur. After solis crapped the bed against Vitaly, Haye may be the last hope to save us from the never-ending groundhog day run of K2. I like Adamek, I think he's way under rated, but can't see how in the hell he can beat Vitaly.

Comment

hahah its true, haye is in the head of wlad, he has him all cracked up

cant wait for wlad to be staring at the stars once haye is through with him

Comment

Haye has never impressed me has being a true boxer , he's just a puncher and with poor techique. K will have him bloody by the 3rd round and on his back by the 6th . Haye is just hyping the fight , selling tickets , he knows he has no chance .

Comment

if wlad looses to Haye I can see the big guy breaking down in tears

Comment

Working...
                    X