Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug testing=Mayweather making up rules...145 lbs.=Pac making up rules?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
    Quoted.

So it is in fact all right to act as the commissioner as long as you're Manny Pacquiao.
    If you want to fight him, you gotta give to get and vice versa. It is all about how bad to you want the best on the planet?

Comment

Boxing has been around for more than 150 years. I think there have been 4-5 catchweight title fights in history. None at WW. So, I will ask you again, did the NSAC order the champion to defend his belt at 145 lbs. because of the perceived lack of size of his opponent, or did Cotto demand it? Obviously Manny didn't demand it because fighters aren't the commissioners.
      sir, sir, you are dancing around my question. Catchweights are common practice in the sport of boxing regardless of what weight class they are in. Please provide me with the content I have requested. This shouldn't be so hard.

Comment

I think even *******s still have a hard time wrapping their head around this one.

Was it the NSAC that ordered Cotto-Pac to be at 145? It must have been Cotto then?
        who gives a ****?

mayweather asked. pacquiao refused.

cotto could have refused too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
          sir, sir, you are dancing around my question. Catchweights are common practice in the sport of boxing regardless of what weight class they are in. Please provide me with the content I have requested. This shouldn't be so hard.
          A more than common practice in boxing for years. Good post

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            A more than common practice in boxing for years. Good post
            That's surprising. Did the NSAC order those catchweights? Or are fighter's all the sudden allowed to be commissioners?

Comment

It was my understanding that catch weights have been common practice where as asking for random blood testing has not been. I could be wrong, but if you wouldn't mind, could you provide me with any information on fights, such as a list, which have had random blood testing, not just A blood test, but random blood testing through out the training camp and up until the fight? I mean, if its not too much trouble. I understand that we all work and have lives and all so it may take a while. But a comprehensive list of all the fights that have had random blood testing through out the span of the training camp up unitl the fight.
              Tyson had Holyfield take a drug test.

Comment

sir, sir, you evaded my question by asking some long-winded, contrived bull**** that could have been summed up in two sentences.

Answer my question about the NSAC ordering Pac-Cotto to be at 145 and I will gladly answer yours.

Comment

That's surprising. Did the NSAC order those catchweights? Or are fighter's all the sudden allowed to be commissioners?
                  Wait, NSAC and other commissions regulate weight classes?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarantino View Post
                    Tyson had Holyfield take a drug test.
                    Pacquiao agreed to a drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                      who gives a ****?

mayweather asked. pacquiao refused.

cotto could have refused too.
                      Yup, but Cotto wasn't a scared *****. That's why one refused and ran away to fight Joshua ****ing Clottey. I mean is Manny really fighting Josh Clottey instead of Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X