Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rips Gamboa, Marquez Over Alleged PED Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG can this dude just be origional and be his own person instead of recycling everything Maywearher says. It's like everything that comes out his mouth in an interview is Floyd.

I have been critical of Floyd i the past admittedly, but at least he'd his own person and has his own personality!

This dude is weak!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
      An understanding of current pro sports and how PED users think and act.
      So in other words you have no idea if he is using or not but you wanna say he is now just in case it happens to be true you can always say "I told you so"

Comment

I usually don't like Broner's antics but I can't disagree that this sport needs to clean up. Also I would love to see a Marquez Broner fight. Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
          It is exactly what people would say though. Floyd didn't cross my mind when he said that.
          Me neither..

It was more like how the hell would Broner know that at this point. But thought about it and agreed. They WOULD.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
            It is exactly what people would say though. Floyd didn't cross my mind when he said that.
            I've heard this many times from Floyd.

@ 12:40

Comment

this guy is trying way too hard to be like floyd its pathetic...the way he expresses himself and says controversial things,he really needs to stop that and to hear him talk is funny because his voice is very high like a girl

Comment

The kid is growing on me.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                  I've heard this many times from Floyd.

@ 12:40

And believe me, if he beat guys like Gamboa and Mickey Garcia, he'll get a lot of credit. Just boxing fanboys won't give him credit if that happens.

Comment

They Will Never Get PEDs Out of Boxing

The sport doesn't have enough money nor the unity (it isn't an organized league) for year round random testing of every fighter. Expect to see more "nutritionists" and miraculous recoveries from muscle tears.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      The kid is growing on me.
                      Might need a penicillin shot!

Comment

Working...
                      X