Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Would Not Rule Out a Sergio Martinez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Would Not Rule Out a Sergio Martinez Fight

Miguel Cotto (37-3, 30KOs) is focused on one thing - the December 1st title fight with WBA "regular" champion Austin Trout (25-0, 14KOs) at Madison Square Garden in New York City. To Cotto, a former champion in three weight divisions, it was very important to put himself in position to end the year as a world champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

Canelo, Martinez, Cotto

3 great names that can all form a combination of great fights. Make it happen.

Comment

He better!

Comment

Cotto: Pacquiao need to stop draining me and fight me at weight. I want Martinez at 153 though. I tried to get Margarito at 150 but he insited on 153 so we agreed.

Comment

This is why I am a fan of Cotto he's always willing to fight the best fighters out there. I give him mad props for fighting Trout he didn't have to but he is and now Sergio.

Comment

Martinez vs canelo. For the end of thr year winner gets. Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              Cotto: Pacquiao need to stop draining me and fight me at weight. I want Martinez at 153 though. I tried to get Margarito at 150 but he insited on 153 so we agreed.
              haha green k sent

Comment

Cotto going for the gusto..hope it is at 160

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  where in the article did he mention a catchweight???get over yourself man..cant you just talk boxing and stop trolling?

Comment

good. I'd rather it be martinez he loses to as opposed to canelo (even though he beats up on smaller dudes) even though nelo would bring in more money.

Comment

Working...
                    X