Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko, Haye Argue Over Tickets, Dispute Not Serious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko, Haye Argue Over Tickets, Dispute Not Serious

David Haye has insisted that his fight with Wlad Klitschko is not in jeopardy amidst canceled press conferences, a row over ticket allocation and the type of negotiation niggles that have come to characterise the July 2nd showcase. Indeed, Haye has told told The Sunday Mirror that he is holding out for a greater share of tickets for his British fans but expects things to be smoothed over.

[Click Here To Read More]

I've never heard the other Klitschko opponents complain about this. Haye says he's "holding out"...

Is Haye just looking for an excuse to b1tch out again?

Comment

Looks like Klit is being difficult to get out of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
        I've never heard the other Klitschko opponents complain about this. Haye says he's "holding out"...

Is Haye just looking for an excuse to b1tch out again?
        to be fair the other klitschko opponents didn't have much of a following

Comment

This is just more mind games and BS from Diva Haye.

I'm spending over $2000 to go over to Germany from Canada to be at the fight, I made my reservations for flight and hotel yesterday.

But I recently had a nightmare about sitting in the crowd and Haye not showing up for the fight. That's what I'm afraid of.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
            This is just more mind games and BS from Diva Haye.

I'm spending over $2000 to go over to Germany from Canada to be at the fight, I made my reservations for flight and hotel yesterday.

But I recently had a nightmare about sitting in the crowd and Haye not showing up for the fight. That's what I'm afraid of.
            You're going?? NICE!

Haye won't ***** out, his wife recently left their home amid allegations he has been cheating on her. There's no way he can turn this fight down and still retire if he gets slammed with divorce papers.

Sky PPV wont air him fighting anyone else anyway. He's got to fight.

Comment

Haye man up if you cared soo much about your fans you would have never fought audley harrison or give the fans back there money

Comment

lol, theres a surprise. if wlad does not get everything his way he wont fight. it'd be interesting to see what the allocation is for haye supporters. id bet its similar to the trick mayweather pulled when he fought hatton. bare minimum tickets.

Comment

If this fight is not happening, the Klitschko's has to leave Haye behind and think forward. He is waisting their time and holding back their career. Haye is so fake, such an ugly disgrace, disgusting human being. He should not be allowed to obstruct the glorious Brothers with his corrupt politics and sick mindgames. Piss off, fakemayker... you are so sick

Comment

The Klitschko's are being exposed as divas. Is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                    X