No announcement yet.

Pirog ****ing sucks and would get destroyed by Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirog is the 2nd best MW in the world.
    Yeah, right. The way Pirog looked, there's a ton 154 pounders more deserving that would give Martinez a better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      Dude, you should publicly apologize to the board for the trolling you've been on about Pirog vs Martinez. You were the #1 proponent for that fight, even though it was a **** fight. Manfredo Jr would pummel Pirog
      you're on crack......manfredo is a BUM who would get ko'd in the 1st round against pirog haha. i agree that priog is yet another overrated eastern euro but he has the style to put a whooping on martinez. when we see both guys in the ring you will realize that....styles makes fights.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
        Dude, you should publicly apologize to the board for the trolling you've been on about Pirog vs Martinez. You were the #1 proponent for that fight, even though it was a **** fight. Manfredo Jr would pummel Pirog
        whoa... you need to fall back bro.

pirog would toy with manfredo.

pirog/martinez isn't a ***** fight either. I still maintain that martinez shouldn't duck pirog, especially now that we know that pirog would likely lose to martinez. but that doesn't mean sergio should duck pirog. sergio can't get credit for beating pirog until he does it in the ring.

having said all that, it's clear to me now that sturm is the #1 contender for martinez's crown at MW.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Yeah, right. The way Pirog looked, there's a ton 154 pounders more deserving that would give Martinez a better fight.
          Like who?? JCC jr.? Alvarez? Lara? Manfredo jr? Kirkland? Vanes? Wolak? foreman? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            Like who?? JCC jr.? Alvarez? Lara? Manfredo jr? Kirkland? Vanes? Wolak? foreman? LOL
            Cotto, Cintron rematch, Williams trilogy, Margarito, Angulo, and even Alvarez would be better.

Hope Dibella is able to pull something off with Sturm.

Comment

pirog probably beats all 154 lbers. the only guy out there that's better than pirog is probably felix sturm

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Cotto, Cintron rematch, Williams trilogy, Margarito, Angulo, and even Alvarez would be better.

Hope Dibella is able to pull something off with Sturm.
                those guys are 154 pounders and would get beat by pirog.

Comment

Huh?? Clottey was in the top 5 WW when Pac fought him. And Clottey >>>>>>>>> Manfredo jr. son.
                  naaa not really its just a ******* fairytale the great and powerful clottey. tell me how is mosley better now for the pac fight than he was for the mayweather fight?

Comment

Sexy is No.1 P4P right now(PAC/Mosley stinks) but, In my POV, Pirog will spank his behind back to neverland, that's why Lou is avoiding any talks 'bout his boy and Pirog. WAR Dmitry!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X