No announcement yet.

How much naturally heavier is Zsolt Erdei than PWill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much naturally heavier is Zsolt Erdei than PWill

So in his last fight for a CW title lightning Zsolt could not amass anymore weight than 178lbs which is smaller than most top SMWs.

While from what I have heard, PWill when not in camp walks around at somewhere near 180 in addition to being about 5-7 inches taller than Erdei.

Do you think PWill is an over all bigger man than Erdei who was fighting at CW while PWill though close to the same size wants to still fight WWs or are they around the same size?

IDK what if anything I am trying to say about either guy, just something I find interesting since we do classify boxers in terms of weight.

Baldi walked around at 190 for 147.

Hatton was 180 for 140.

Williams cannot fight at 168, 175 or crusier yet.

He just weighed 157 for a Midleweight fight.

He doesnt walk around at 180 Pounds either. Hes not a big guy. You are getting tall confused with big. Hes rail thin.

Its not him trying to fight WW's. He wouldnt be fighting a WW at the WW limit.

Lets see Erdei get to 147 hed be drained. Paul is a rare fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Baldi walked around at 190 for 147.

Hatton was 180 for 140.

Williams cannot fight at 168, 175 or crusier yet.

He just weighed 157 for a Midleweight fight.

He doesnt walk around at 180 Pounds either. Hes not a big guy. You are getting tall confused with big. Hes rail thin.

Its not him trying to fight WW's. He wouldnt be fighting a WW at the WW limit.

Lets see Erdei get to 147 hed be drained. Paul is a rare fighter.
      PWill weighed 166 for Martinez and this after a weigh in for a MW fight after a training camp.

I would say he was as small as you are saying if he came in way under MW limit but him putting on mass like that leads me to believe he would weigh more than 166 when not in camp as he would not be burning so many calories.

Erdei not being able to make 147 isn't relevant because as you said PWill is a special fighter but to me a SMW fight between the two would be fair comp based on what evidence I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        So in his last fight for a CW title lightning Zsolt could not amass anymore weight than 178lbs which is smaller than most top SMWs.

While from what I have heard, PWill when not in camp walks around at somewhere near 180 in addition to being about 5-7 inches taller than Erdei.

Do you think PWill is an over all bigger man than Erdei who was fighting at CW while PWill though close to the same size wants to still fight WWs or are they around the same size?

IDK what if anything I am trying to say about either guy, just something I find interesting since we do classify boxers in terms of weight.
        Paul is no where even close to 5 inches taller than Zsolt.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
          Paul is no where even close to 5 inches taller than Zsolt.
          Zsolt is listed as 5'10 and Paul we all know as it has been 100% with pics of him and other fighters proven to be taller than listed.

Comment

Working...
          X