No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek on His Own, Parts Ways With Main Events

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek on His Own, Parts Ways With Main Events

Former light heavyweight and cruiserweight champion Tomasz Adamek (48-2, 29 KOs) has parted ways with longtime promoter Main Events. The information was confirmed to ringpolska.pl by Main Events CEO Kathy Duva. Adamek had been with Main Events since 2008. He last fought for the company in December, winning a close and controversial split decision in a rematch with Steve Cunningham. He was ordered to face Kubrat Pulev in a final IBF heavyweight eliminator, but took a pass on the opportunity.

[Click Here To Read More]

Duva made Adamek a huge draw in the US. Kind of ****ed up. Whatever happened to loyalty? She also rebuilt Judah and Rosado and they both jumped ship.

Comment

Off topic but Kathy is a Gilf

Comment

Loyalty doesn't pay the bills.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Loyalty doesn't pay the bills.
          What does that even mean? Tomaz couldnt pay his bills?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Duva made Adamek a huge draw in the US. Kind of ****ed up. Whatever happened to loyalty? She also rebuilt Judah and Rosado and they both jumped ship.
            who promotes rosado and judah as of right now? I wasnt aware that they both jumped ship

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              It means that he thinks he can get more money with someone else.

Comment

LMAO....really? I'm just messing around but I don't understand what he is doing. Maybe he thinks he can be scooped up by someone else, I like Adamek, he is and has been a true and honest boxer. This doesn't seem like a smart move to me though, Duva looked out for him in the past....

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  It means that he thinks he can get more money with someone else.
                  He could also make more money fighting Pulev then ducking him and fighting a nobody

Comment

He could also make more money fighting Pulev then ducking him and fighting a nobody
                    I don't get that either, Adamek has never ducked anyone so i don't know what his motive is.

Comment

Working...
                    X