Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Boxing Historian" Muhammad Ali Was A BUM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali is the Greatest heavyweight who ever lived. any knave who seeks to disparage him only reveals his own poor calibre by doing so.

Comment

• This dude is a ****ing idiot. That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        That was the guy.
        Wouldn't shock me :hahahaha9: Last I checked he was posting over on Ringnews

Poet

Comment

• I am pretty sure him calling Ali a bum and only having 2 teeth is directly related.

Comment

• Muhammad Ali is the greatest.

I was drunk when I said Lennox was the greatest.

It's Ali.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              But you jump to call Roger a toothless crack head? He was pretty toothless and methish. If Roger Mayweather had made those comments it would be jokes all through this thread. Yet people here act like I'm out to play the race card. Fukin idiots.

True. Strange how they ignore the good things Mayweather fans have to say when it comes to Pacquiao. If call his fighting style undisciplined (which is true) then you hate PAC.

No the fuk he doesn't. He makes unproven opinions. And to your point on video research? Santa makes a much better case than the tooth fairy. Atleast he shows up at the mall. If its one thing that's for sure history has been tainted by the written word of the bigot bias more so than a fight you can actually watch. Case and point. Are you still listening to fights on the radio? Do you determine a fighter's worth by reading the newspaper? Your logic is ass backward and makes you sound senile. I really feel like going in on you but I'll stop there.
              Um ok nothing you said holds any clout at all! You know it too. When you get to be 30 you start actually educating yourself. Everything you think you know is completely false. Because people like you will never open a book you'll just never see the lies we've been living in! If you honestly believe that this guy with perfect charisma became the HWC legitimatly then I feel for you because you are so lost in the actual reality of this world. You are officially brainwahsed by Mainstream media, news, sports news. Do you know how much money was made from Ali? Do you understand that this sport is run by lawyers and always have been? Do you know that most of the fairytale type biographies that we see about all these fighters are completely fabricated and sometimes outright made up lies??? Wake the **** you dumbass shill!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                It's not a myth Dundee admitted it numerous times!! Ali was dropped hard and got saved lets be real. Don't make me put video up!! You think you can just say it's a myth and that everyone will just believe your rediculousness!!!
                Put the video up and point out:

A. Where Dundee cut Ali's gloves

b. The extra time you claim Ali had. I'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  ya habibi ya Muhammad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                    Muhammad Ali is the greatest.

I was drunk when I said Lennox was the greatest.

It's Ali.
                    hahahaha Good to hear. At least you admit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                      Um ok nothing you said holds any clout at all! You know it too. When you get to be 30 you start actually educating yourself. Everything you think you know is completely false. Because people like you will never open a book you'll just never see the lies we've been living in! If you honestly believe that this guy with perfect charisma became the HWC legitimatly then I feel for you because you are so lost in the actual reality of this world. You are officially brainwahsed by Mainstream media, news, sports news. Do you know how much money was made from Ali? Do you understand that this sport is run by lawyers and always have been? Do you know that most of the fairytale type biographies that we see about all these fighters are completely fabricated and sometimes outright made up lies??? Wake the **** you dumbass shill!!!!!!!!
                      Ali didn't legitimately beat Sonny Liston, the world's champ of the time? maybe you should put down whichever unknown, scurrilous tomes you've been examining and watch some tape of the great man.

thou braggart knave, where is your video?

here's mine:

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                      watch it yourself. Ali received no more than the customary minute between rounds.

Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 02-05-2013, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X