Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a feeling it'll be Quintana.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      It better not be Carlos ****in Quintana.
      dang...Thats what i'm thinking now.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Calling BS. I think it will be Trout and Showtime.
        Weren't we just talking about K-9 in the gym? Then I come on and see he is in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          "It won't be Trout" sounds fittingly pathetic. Trout is no world beater but they're obviously worried about him.
          trouts a threat.................i don't think it will be him ether.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Got a feeling it'll be Quintana.
            god i hope not............

Comment

There really isn't readily available PPV opponents for him.... so don't expect one come Sept. 15th

Comment

Lucus is a very good fighter and he should be undefeated but he has been robbed twice. He hits very hard but so does Pacquiao. I don't think he hits harder than Pacquiao. He did not KO Judah and it took him a long time and I think 8 knock downs to KO Corley. I can't see Judah going 12 rounds with Pacquiao and I don't think Pacquiao would need so much time and so many knock downs to finish Corley off. Pacquiao can beat anyone from 147 on down who slugs it out with him in my opinion. He may be past prime but he is still excellent.

Comment

Sorry, wrong tread having computer problems.

Comment

Wrong thread. I am having spelling problems to. Time to call it a night. Anyway now it looks like Canelo will fight Bundrage and that's not as good as Trout but better than Quintana.

Comment

Trout is being overestimated on here (or Alvarez underestimated... which has been par for the course)... He's a good fighter, but he'd get dominated by Canelo; it'd be one sided. Alvarez' has the tools and versatility to win the fight wherever he wants. He has elite timing so he can fight on the outside and have the success Rodriguez had on the few occasions he let his hands go (except more often) and/or he can take it to the inside and overwhelm him.

K-9 is strong and he knows how to use it... He's going to have to know how to defend to, if not, he's going to receive a beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X