Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Not Getting 50-50, No One Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Not Getting 50-50, No One Is!

Apollo Theater, New York City - WBC Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) made one thing clear when the subject of Manny Pacquiao came up - the Filipino superstar will never receive a 50-50 split of the revenue. Mayweather offered Pacquiao a $40 million dollar guarantee to face him on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pacquiao countered back, and requested an even 50-50 split of the revenue.

[Click Here To Read More]

*Yawn* These two divas need to get KTFO soon.

Comment

Wow. Just when I thought I couldn't dislike Mayweather any more than I already do...

If true, it will be interesting to see how Floyd's groupies spin this one!

Comment

holy snap , F U floyd!!!! , this fight aint gonna happen and we all know who didnt want it

Comment

Comment

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1niccfLZe
            This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

"[Pacquiao] is not one of the sharpest knives in the drawer."
            Oh the irony.

Comment

well dont say you "tried" to make the pacquiao fight then, because you clearly didnt.

Comment

i think what pac meant by agreeing to a lesser purse is that if he loses, he'd take the 45 in the 45-55 cut.

Comment

I'm calling it right now. 80 pages, and 6,000+ views.

Comment

lol, thats why floyd has the reputation of a ducker....

Comment

Working...
                    X