Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Ali win against nowadays top heavies? What is your socio-cutural background?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
    you know, it is a fact that people from different backgrounds think differently.

everything is racist these days...
    True but doesn't mean that Race Or Religious beliefs automatically become the deciding factor in peoples decision believing that it does its racist on its own.

Comment

I just received a private message from Stone Roses. He wrote "Suck on my ****".

It seems that this thread turned him on.

Comment

Originally posted by knn View Post
        I just received a private message from Stone Roses. He wrote "Suck on my ****".

It seems that this thread turned him on.
        It seems that he turned you on......

Sadly, only to make another ******ed thread.

Comment

Ali would pretty much dominate all HW's today, and I'm not even a big fan of him.

(White atheist from Europe.)

Comment

Originally posted by knn View Post
            I wanted to see how your socio-cultural background influences your stance on Clay/Ali.

Comment

Ali is considered an ATG, none of the present day Heavies have anything close to that. He actually had boxing ability and its silly to think any of todays heavy's even compare...

Comment

Probably beat every HW on the same night and not break much of a sweat (ok exxageration) but htey wouldn't have given him much trouble.

Comment

stupid thread for so many reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
                    you know, it is a fact that people from different backgrounds think differently.

everything is racist these days...
                    some ppl such as yourself let your ethnicity affect your opinions, then assume everyone else does the same which isnt the case.

everyone roots for fighters bcuz they in some way can relate to them. and for the ppl who identify themself according to race they will naturally prefer fighters from their own race. just cuz they do that doesnt mean they think of themselfs as better than any other race though, just that they belong there.

others may identify with ppl who come from a rough background, meanwhile only some of them hold it against ppl who dont. the same way alot of ppl identify themselfs according to race but only some thinks it makes them better than others.

eighter way most ppl dont give a damn about race, the only ppl who claim otherwise are racists looking to justify their own bigotry.

Comment

Originally posted by cnote111 View Post
                      Ali is considered an ATG, none of the present day Heavies have anything close to that. He actually had boxing ability and its silly to think any of todays heavy's even compare...
                      first, i want to say that i do think ali could beat them all, easily ?? no.
                      vitali and wlad (atleast one of them) would have put up a hell of a fight. come on man, ali was great but he was not unstoppable. the klitschko's have dominated heavyweight for nearly a decade, so badly that the division sucks now, their is no room for guys that are 6'3, 220, in the heavyweight division today. ali has much better skill, speed, and footwork than the brothers but they are 6'7 ish, 250, that is a huge difference. all i am saying is anyone that thinks ali easily beats them both is a bit naive.

Comment

Working...
                      X