Comments Thread For: Kell Brook-Carson Jones Rematch Confirmed For 7/13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to square one as they say.

Comment

From world title contender to bum boxing again Brook, people work hard to watch boxing fights, I ain't paying a penny to watch this rubbish, another promotion from Matchroom to fill Hearn's bank account....

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
        Lastly, the irony of you saying "I also don't understand how you're so speculative about Brook's future?" then in the next sentence speculating yourself about his future is amazing. You my man are comedy gold.
        If you cannot see the glaringly obvious error you made...

That isn't speculation, that's a fact. A man who earns his living off boxing, showing the potential to mix it at the highest level isn't going to settle for less. Barring serious injuries, death or anything else that ends his career prematurely, he will absolutely mix with the best - will he win more than he loses? Probably not.

Comment

Well, one good thing is it will probably be more exciting to watch than a fight with Alexander. A lot less clinching and yelling.

Comment

ha, going from a world title fight to carson jones. what an idiot. would be funny if he loses.

Comment

This fight warranted a rematch but I didn't want to see it this soon. Not really mad but I'm asking, when does Brook intend to hit the spotlight, not too long ago he was calling out Pacquiao, it's been downhill since then.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
                Nah I think you've just got your head rooted firmly up Kell Brook's bottom me old mucker...

It blatantly does look like they just swerved the Alexander fight. I'd bet anything he doesn't pull out this Carson Jones fight.

And I doubt Kell Brook will get another shot at Alexander any time soon. Khan is more likely to fight Alexander late 2013.
                Can't see many people being scared of Devon

Comment

Arum wanted to put him in there with Tim Bradley a few months ago when bradley was in limbo but brook said they were sticking to the ibf number one contender route, and then they pull out of that fight twice and now put him back in there with carson jones?! Man these euros fighters are sketch, alot of smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Kell Brook, I like the guy I think he has massive potential but he has to jump into the mix at 147 and to do that he has to come to the US, Trying to stay in the UK and protect your record is not going to work especially at Welterweight were all the top fighters at Welterweight fight in the US

You have to come to the US and jump into the Action, not a Khan fan but I at least give Khan that credit, he came to the US to fight when he could have stayed in the UK like others and just cherry picked especially after losing to Prescott

Hopefully after this fight if he wins he does come over to the US if not then he will be a after thought in the Welterweight Division

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
                      Arum wanted to put him in there with Tim Bradley a few months ago when bradley was in limbo but brook said they were sticking to the ibf number one contender route, and then they pull out of that fight twice and now put him back in there with carson jones?! Man these euros fighters are sketch, alot of smoke and mirrors.
                      100%, there always slating khan but at least he went to the us!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X