No announcement yet.

Could it be Mayweather vs. Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Paulie is actually a top guy at 147 though and a legit title holder, it would be a realistic comeback fight for Floyd.
    hehe a top guy that got thrashed by a fat 140 pound nobody and a legit title holder because he beat a guy that won a vacant belt and never beat a top 10 fighter? sounds legit to me...

Comment

the funniest thing about this troll thread and poster is that he said the reason Floyds gonna fight him is because he has a title...hahaha so Guerros not or what?

Comment

Robert is the right guy for Floyd at this stage of Floyds career! Robert is NOT a big puncher but he does come to fight! He will move forward into Floyd so Floyd doesn't have to come to him. Roberts face will be right in front of Floyds gloves but Floyd will have to land meaningfull punches to get respect!!!
        I doubt Robert being a southpaw could hamper Floyd because Robert really doesn't fight in a typical lefty assault!! He will square up in front also which should favor Floyd!
        Its a good bout if Robert can take Floyds punches! If not he'll be out of there by 8 or 9 rounds! Watching him fight Berto didn't really give any insight to me about what he could take!! He sure did bully Berto backwards and showed alot of body strength doing it!

Its a good fight for both men, and hopefully its a good fight! Ray.

Comment

Paulie is actually a top guy at 147 though and a legit title holder, it would be a realistic comeback fight for Floyd.
          Okay he is a "legit" champion and Guerreros not...that is maybe right but cmon Guerrero >>>>> Malinaggi...Guerrero got 2 great wins @ welterweight Malinaggi not...plus Malinaggi couldnt hurt a fly with his featherfists...i dont say that Guerrero is a monsterpuncher but still classes above Mali...and that in nearly every aspect not just punchingpower...

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
            It's going to be Paulie. Floyd doesn't want to fight a guy who can pose a threat. Just look at his last few fights.

(Ortiz isn't that good, Cotto was shot as hell, Mosley old as hell)
            Here we go with another "a fighter is shot once floyd fights him" comment. Cotto didnt seem shot when he avenged his loss from margarito and went on win two more fights in a row before facing floyd. plus he gave floyd the toughest fight he had since castillo. that doesnt seem like a shot fighter to me. theres always an excuse with floyd and it will be the same song and dance when he fights in may and when he fights canelo.

Comment

No. I think we'll finally get that Mayweather vs. Spadafora fight that we've been speculating about for years. Spadafora is an undefeated crafty veteran.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
                Here we go with another "a fighter is shot once floyd fights him" comment. Cotto didnt seem shot when he avenged his loss from margarito and went on win two more fights in a row before facing floyd. plus he gave floyd the toughest fight he had since castillo. that doesnt seem like a shot fighter to me. theres always an excuse with floyd and it will be the same song and dance when he fights in may and when he fights canelo.
                but according to floyd fans margarito was exposed and shot after mosley fought him. how can the same person be a great win for cotto but a bum for a guy like pac?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  hehe a top guy that got thrashed by a fat 140 pound nobody and a legit title holder because he beat a guy that won a vacant belt and never beat a top 10 fighter? sounds legit to me...
                  Paulie knocked out the guy who knocked out Hatton man.

Comment

Paulie knocked out the guy who knocked out Hatton man.
                    oh yeah. how could i forget that great win. i personally think senchenko's best win is over charlie jose navarro. yep that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
                      Aren't you the same guy who said Cotto was shot when Pacquiao was about to fight him?

Comment

Working...
                      X