• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
    Florida State Boxing Commission at 850.488.8500"peeleft:
    referee"peeleft:
    3 judges"peeleft:
    Come to America, the land of opportunities, and get robbed....

After this..don't talk about UK/Germany home town decisions...

Comment

Leave a message for Cynthia Hefren, interim commissioner in Florida. Horrible decision.

Comment

Cynthis Hefren's email; cynthia.hefren@dbpr.state.fl.us

Comment

Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
          Cynthis Hefren's email; cynthia.hefren@dbpr.state.fl.us
          email sent. You should make a new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
            Jake i don't know what fight you see i was good fight .... Derek Ennis came with 9 pounds advantage and still getting hit from every where
            there were two, maybe three decent rounds in the entire fight. Neither of them looked like they wanted to be there, nor did they look like they even trained for a fight.

Comment

The Usmanee/Barthelemy was great fight, but Usmanee GOT ROBBED!!!Usmanee threw way more punches, landed more & took it to Barthelemy & was ,ore determined, ¿WHAT ELSE DO THESE PIECE OF S H I T JUDGES WANT? Maybe they already got it($$$$) from Barthelemy's people & that's why they gave it to him!!& "Mantequilla" Gonzalez sucks, he ain't going to amount to anything special..I've seen him fight a bunch of times & he has NEVER impressed Me & he's stayed the same since day 1, just doesn't improve..

Comment

What an absolute waste of time boxing is, another good fight that leaves people shaking their heads in disbelief. The only explaination is corruption, this was a clear an decisive victory for Usmanee. This is not a bad decision, not a hometown decision, this is three criminals bought off to render a desired result. This should be investigated by the police, as I'm quite sure the interim commissioner won't see this as the travesty it is. It only took Florida 71/2 years to screw a Canadian fighter worse than Dale Brown against oneil bell.

Comment

Usmanee was robbed, but they're not doing that Cuban any favor with this either. Now he thinks he won against a guy who beat him and they are going to put him in with somebody even better the next time. A loss is no disgrace and a chance to fix his errors, but now he thinks he's better than he is and anyone better than Usmanee will tear his head off. The Cuban was dead on his feet at the end of this fight, they may have to carry him out of the next one. This is how guys get hurt.

Comment

Barthelemy es un muerto, esta frito a la gran fritura.
                    He won't get passed another meaningful fight, his "0" got lucky this time.

Comment

Yea... Ive never been sold on Barthelemy. I don't like his style at all either.

Was El Maja televised? If he was that can only be good. The guy is very exciting to watch and spars with Rigo yet fights nothing like him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X