Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Give Me Brandon Rios, Not The Guy He Beat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid Bradley he still hasnt learned their is only 1 p4p champ.

Comment

Arum will give Tim what he wants. He is not used to people standing up to him but he will give Tim a good fight, he might even end the GBP feud to make it happen too. Arum signed Bradley as the next African American star and Bradley only wants to fight the best, which is what a star should do.

It will play into Arum's favor to give Tim what he wants. When he gets and wins all these fights, he will be in the running for P4P #1 in the world......that is what Arum wants, to have the best fighter in the world.

Comment

as much of a big fan of Rios n how i would want him to beat Timmy i dont think he could, its obvious they trying to save Rios for pacman, and against Matthysse im not sure it would the same as Rios i would want him to win but i dont think either guy could beat Timmy, but all great fights Rios n Matthysse are great fighters so they could take the wins also cant count them out especially the type of warriors these guys are

Comment

Bradley just doesn't get it. The only reason TR signed him was to spoon feed him to Pacquiao this year. Bradley has no fan base, can't even sell out his own home town arena. He should be happy with the gift decision he got and the payday and just STFU.

Comment

Love Bradley's attitude when it comes to making fights. That said, I think he has a little Winky Wright in him because he constantly overestimates his popularity and drawing power. I think it was a mistake not fighting Peterson. But hey, he's made it this far doing what he does. So obviously he's doing something right.

As for his next opponent. He aint gonna get Rios. Rios joins a long list that includeds JMM, himself, Mosley, Margarito, Clottey, etc. You guys know, the guy Pac knows about 6-12 months in advance that he's gonna fight while pretending he's pursuing a Mayweather bout. But that's another tired subject. He aint gonna get any of the people he mentioned becaue they're GBP fighters and Arum aint gonna co-promote with them. And Bradley isn't a big enough draw for GBP to step aside and let Arum run the show. Off all the fighters he mentioned, Mayweather may be the most logical. Arum is a smart enough business man to allow Floyd to cut him a fatass check Bradley's services and let GBP run the show. Its a sellable fight because of Bradley's "win" on Pac. And keeps Floyd from having to fight a jr middleweight or a middleweight in his next fight.

Comment

Hey Timmy, now your'e thinking. Call out the lightweights, have them move up in weight and then KO them one by one. You have the title, so they have to fight you.

Comment

i would love bradley to fight rios. hopefully rios would never be able to mentally recover from the systematic destruction and humiliation that bradley would put on him, and we get to never see rios in the ring again, and thats a huge plus...

go get em timmah!!

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Pinas View Post
                  Stupid Bradley he still hasnt learned their is only 1 p4p champ.
                  Yeah, the #1 P4P guy in Bradley's mind is the same guy who's the #1 guy in Martinez and pretty much every other active fighter's mind. And that is Floyd Joy Mayweather he aint no jr.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Arum will give Tim what he wants. He is not used to people standing up to him but he will give Tim a good fight, he might even end the GBP feud to make it happen too. Arum signed Bradley as the next African American star and Bradley only wants to fight the best, which is what a star should do.

It will play into Arum's favor to give Tim what he wants. When he gets and wins all these fights, he will be in the running for P4P #1 in the world......that is what Arum wants, to have the best fighter in the world.
                    Mathed I know you like Bradley, but cmon man what parallel universe are you in lol

Comment

Originally posted by kymira View Post
                      Mathed I know you like Bradley, but cmon man what parallel universe are you in lol

Comment

Working...
                      X