No announcement yet.

Let's blame everything BUT Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    Yeah, these Floyd dickriders would blame anyone even remotely associated with Paq. In this case, it's Roach.

If Khan is under TR's umbrella, I'd guarantee that they would blame Arum. Anything that makes their idol look good. In reality, it's Floyd who's making their lives miserable. He dumps tons of roadblocks, instead of welcoming a fight that gives him an opportunity to show he's the best, he beat his wife, he threatens security guards, he makes himself look like a clown by throwing dollar bills, he gets pissed at people pushing Paq to him, then rants racist remarks, he accuses without proof, you name it. That's why you'll never see fans as worse as these Floyd worshippers.
    Oh god,really...

Comment

A trainer can teach many thing but it is up to a fighter to take them to heart and implement them in his own way.

Why Manny and Roach work is because Manny will listen to Roach when it comes to boxing and take it to heart. I never felt Khan had that sort of thing mainly because he always gave off the impression that he felt he was the shit which makes it really hard to take advice and use it properly. Confidence is great and thinking you are the shit is fine as long as you are the shit, it is very dangerous if you are not though.

It is the old you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, any trainer I believe would have that same issue with Khan.

Comment

Yeah, these Floyd dickriders would blame anyone even remotely associated with Paq. In this case, it's Roach.

If Khan is under TR's umbrella, I'd guarantee that they would blame Arum. Anything that makes their idol look good. In reality, it's Floyd who's making their lives miserable. He dumps tons of roadblocks, instead of welcoming a fight that gives him an opportunity to show he's the best, he beat his wife, he threatens security guards, he makes himself look like a clown by throwing dollar bills, he gets pissed at people pushing Paq to him, then rants racist remarks, he accuses without proof, you name it. That's why you'll never see fans as worse as these Floyd worshippers.
        Why not discuss the topic at hand or kindly take your hate and GTFO of my thread? This thread literally has nothing to do with Mayweather, and I'm sick of seeing good NSB discussions (as rare as they are) get dragged off topic by ****buckets like you.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Why not discuss the topic at hand or kindly take your hate and GTFO of my thread? This thread literally has nothing to do with Mayweather, and I'm sick of seeing good NSB discussions (as rare as they are) get dragged off topic by ****buckets like you.

Comment

Comment

Dude you happen to be the only person out of two who bring up Mayweather, and you think it is sad people are blaming Roach. When you are running around blaming Mayweather fans, for people blaming Roach... You ever got the time; look up the word "Hypocrite"!

Comment

Working...
              X