• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Basically a hunger strike on his part

He can simply buy food at the pantry
    no you can't...........

Comment

Mayweather has asked to be put in the general population, according to the motion, however, jailers have declined to do so because of his celebrity status.
      Wants to be in general Pop.

Comment

might as well let him.....

he's just costing the tax payers money in that summercamp prison he's in

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          no you can't...........

BTW most of this story is made up from a crap site (just thought I'd let you know)
          Yes he can, it even says in the article " He's eating fruit, bread and energy bars bought at the commissary"

And i thought it was

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Lol you seriously believe his lawyers?
            Not everything, no way. But if Floyd gets house arrest and fights this year, over he doesn't and doesn't fight till god knows when, I'm all for house arrest.

Comment

This is exactly what Paris Hilton did and she got out like a week and a half later.

Comment

... you can't make no mistakes, because if you make a mistake you must pay. ...

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Not everything, no way. But if Floyd gets house arrest and fights this year, over he doesn't and doesn't fight till god knows when, I'm all for house arrest.
                  So all you care is about him fighting

Comment

Floyd, stop acting like a B.I.T.C.H...nobody said prison was going to be easy. Floyd is so used to living a pampered lifestyle, he simply cannot cope. If he's so damn worried about losing his mind, get the hell out of isolation and join the other inmates. Use your celebrity status to force them to let you out of isolation.

Comment

Floyd will be out by July

Comment

Working...
                      X