No announcement yet.

Who Makes Their Fighter Look Worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Makes Their Fighter Look Worse?

would it be Freddie for constantly talking down PAC's opponents...saying things that eventually downplay his fighter after he whoops their ass

or

would it be Floyd Sr. for making his son look like a vagina with his comments like 'im afraid for my son's life' 'i dont want my son to fight him'

please vote and discuss
    Freddie
    0.00%
    Floyd Senior
    77.78%
    Lakers Will 3peat
    22.22%

Well you dont usually see guys trashing their own fighters

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      would it be Freddie for constantly talking down PAC's opponents...saying things that eventually downplay his fighter after he whoops their ass

or

would it be Floyd Sr. for making his son look like a vagina with his comments like 'im afraid for my son's life' 'i dont want my son to fight him'

please vote and discuss
      They showed a Tapia fight on ESPN classic last night did you see it?

Although I liked Tapia very good and crazy he ducked my man Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson. Still like Tapia though and don't hold it against him for the duck.

Comment

What happened to the "All of the above" option?

Comment

what roach is doing is just trash talk and hype. sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not.

but wifebeater SR asking for random check ups during pac's training camp is an unprecedented biitchmove. there wifebeater SR comes off making wifebeater look worse.

Comment

Cunnigham lmfo

Comment

Working...
            X