Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im glad, stupid fuk deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
      Early term abortion is ok although i do not encourage it. But late term abortion where the baby is actually living and functioning is murder. So i am going to say he got what he deserved.

...Normally I stay pretty neutral on this issue, but this guy was bound to get it sooner or later. If there was a hell, he would be burning in it for all eternity. I certainly don't agree with the crazy ****s bombing abortion clinics and killing innocent people, including pregnant women, but this guy needed to go IMO. Good ****ing riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        How do you figure?
        Because without medical practitioners risking their lives in involving themselves in this sort of work the abortions don't simply disappear. The women seeking abortions are forced to go to unlicensed practitioners who use less safe methods and result in the deaths of the mother along with the child.

Access to safe, legal abortions is the lesser of two evils.

Comment

he did not deserve it but hey this must be the working of the old testament god because thats how he rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            Sounds like the rhetoric from the right, especially guys like Billdo's has gotten to people like you and this Roeder guy. Not the first or the last time their rhetoric has led to someone getting killed.
            This isn't even about rhetoric, or morals. This is about HUMAN RIGHTS! 35,000,000 abortions were completed from 1973 to 1996. Since 1981, 25 million people have died of Aids (including places like Africa) and we're so quick to help mortally sick people. We live in a country which prides itself on leaving NO soldier behind in battle, no matter how dead they are. Yet we kill the baby on site whenever convenient.

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
            yo son

get your dick wet and then get back to us
            That's such an ignorant statement and just shows the stupidity of the common man..and leads me to the next point:
            Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            That this question even needs to be asked should tell us how far we still have to go.
            Exactly, Squeally. We need to take responsibility for our actions and our bodies, the man in a relationship has just as much responsibility for the baby and should always stand by the woman. It's that simple. If you don't like it, wrap it up, or abstain. Or man up, simple.

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            You guys are so sensitive. Lol..

The baby wasn't born. The baby could not conceive it's own existence or reality.

The baby OBVIOUSLY would not be missed, since it's creator wanted it iced. So that baby didn't need to unnecessarily be brought into this world.

Murder my fuckin ass.. That isn't murder. That is mercy.
            The baby would not be missed? Why do they have counselors to talk the women into going through with the abortion and make them feel better about it?

You say murder is never justified, but in the paragraph before you say the killer did a justice for mankind and called it a necessary evil. You right there justified the killing of Tiller.

Whatever I guess. It just seems like some messed up logic.
            Are you kidding me? Why is the death penalty still an option? Would you have killed Hitler to possibly end WW2 early and send everybody home? You're the one with messed up logic. Some things are worth killing and dying for in this world... if you don't realize that by now, IMO you don't believe in your own ideals.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
              Are you kidding me? Why is the death penalty still an option? Would you have killed Hitler to possibly end WW2 early and send everybody home? You're the one with messed up logic. Some things are worth killing and dying for in this world... if you don't realize that by now, IMO you don't believe in your own ideals.
              Family and if my country was in terrible trouble are about the only things that are worth killing and dying for. Not some political ideologies. Again like I've stated to others im not defending what Tiller did, im just saying the guy didn't deserve to be shot down the way he did. If Tiller was kidnapping girls and forcing them to have abortions I wouldn't have a problem with his killing, he deserved it, but people actually made choices themselves to go to him and get the procedure done. That's their choice and they have to live with it.

Are you comparing this Tiller guy to Hitler? If that's what your doing that's what I mean by the wrong kind of rhetoric the right is sending out there. Bildo did it and demonized the guy. How responsible is that because they are nut jobs like this guy that resort to violence instead of some other reasonable means. He didn't really accomplish anything except to show how crazy these far right nuts are. Because somebody will probably step in and continue what Tiller did. Plus this isn't gonna stop abortions they are still going on. To stop abortion we as a society are going to have to make better decisions and step up to the plate more and take more responsibility. Even then abortions might not stop because of unfortunate circumstances. Two wrongs don't make a right in this situation and that's why I said some people have some f.ucked up logic.

Comment

its not like the abortionist kidnapped the pregnant wife and forced her to get an abortion.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  This is another point I missed: While falling over themselves to say "THOSE SLUTS SHOULD JUST PUT THERE (sic) KIDS UP FOR ADOPTION" these compassionate souls are neglecting the many thousands of kids that are in the care of the state because such homes are not forthcoming.
                  You know with that logic we should just start killing all of the senior citizens before they start over populating the retirement homes

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    You know with that logic we should just start killing all of the senior citizens before they start over populating the retirement homes
                    They're already thinking about doing that in England.

Family and if my country was in terrible trouble are about the only things that are worth killing and dying for. Not some political ideologies. Again like I've stated to others im not defending what Tiller did, im just saying the guy didn't deserve to be shot down the way he did. If Tiller was kidnapping girls and forcing them to have abortions I wouldn't have a problem with his killing, he deserved it, but people actually made choices themselves to go to him and get the procedure done. That's their choice and they have to live with it.

Are you comparing this Tiller guy to Hitler? If that's what your doing that's what I mean by the wrong kind of rhetoric the right is sending out there. Bildo did it and demonized the guy. How responsible is that because they are nut jobs like this guy that resort to violence instead of some other reasonable means. He didn't really accomplish anything except to show how crazy these far right nuts are. Because somebody will probably step in and continue what Tiller did. Plus this isn't gonna stop abortions they are still going on. To stop abortion we as a society are going to have to make better decisions and step up to the plate more and take more responsibility. Even then abortions might not stop because of unfortunate circumstances. Two wrongs don't make a right in this situation and that's why I said some people have some f.ucked up logic.
                    Tiller was the Tony Montana of abortion clinics. Of course another will rise....

Oh yeah he's made millions of dollars through these abortion clinics.

Why do you think he pays counselors to console the women so they're O.K. with committing murder

Comment

Working...
                    X