No announcement yet.

*The Official Atlanta Falcons Thread*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
    Mother ****ing bump!!!!!!!! You wasn't going to get away elhuracan. Chief, Walt, and the rest of my Saints fans....

I'm not real sure what point you're trying to make. The Falcons still had a better year than the Saints. And the Saints still sat at home and watched, while the Falcons played in the NFC Championship (and got beat by the better team. The mighty, mighty 49ers).

Saints are getting credit for other teams' victories now?

Comment

Mother ****ing bump!!!!!!!! You wasn't going to get away elhuracan. Chief, Walt, and the rest of my Saints fans....

Epic Mutha****in BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In they own gotdamn crib, up by 17 points. And what happens????????

They let Kapper-noodle run up in um dry than b1tch with no lube, wearing a gotdamn tutu.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        I'm not real sure what point you're trying to make. The Falcons still had a better year than the Saints. And the Saints still sat at home and watched, while the Falcons played in the NFC Championship (and got beat by the better team. The mighty, mighty 49ers).

John we Saints fans and cant stand the Foul-Clowns under ANY circumstance. Now they punk ass watchin on the side lines just like us. And them hoes had every(And I mean EVERY)chance to win that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          John we Saints fans and cant stand the Foul-Clowns under ANY circumstance. Now they punk ass watchin on the side lines just like us. And them hoes had every(And I mean EVERY)chance to win that game.
          They definitely had a lot of missed opportunities. It could have been a LOT worse for them. Akers missed that FG (as per usual), and Crabtree fumbled literally like 4 inches before crossing the goal line. It could have very easily been double digit loss.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

It's called a rivalry. Ever heard of it? Anyway, all of that is true but under the bull**** circumstances my team came under from the NFL they still manage to win seven games. I can guarantee that if they have homefield advantage and a 17 point lead they will close the deal. Any other questions??? Ravens are going to win the super bowl against the "mighty, mighty 49ers.

Comment

Hey at least Aints fans got to see us win a playoff game, and its not like we got crushed against the 40 downers.

You just making yourself look like a fool after the turrible year Aints had.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

Atlanta Falcons 2012-2013 Season Schedule

Week 1 Sept 9 at Kansas City = 40-24 W Recap
                Week 2 Sept 17 vs Denver = 27-21 W Recap
                Week 3 Sept 23 at San Diego = 27-3 W Recap
                Week 4 Sept 30 vs Carolina = 30-28 W Recap
                Week 5 Oct 7 at Washington = 24-17 WRecap
                Week 6 Oct 14 vs Oakland = 23-20 W Recap
                Week 7 Bye
                Week 8 Oct 28 at Philadelphia 30-17 W Recap
                Week 9 Nov 4 vs Dallas 19-13 W Recap
                Week 10 Nov 11 at New Orleans 27-31 L Recap
                Week 11 Nov 18 vs Arizona 23-19 W Recap
                Week 12 Nov 25 at Tampa Bay 24-23 W Recap
                Week 13 Nov 29 vs New Orleans 23-13 W Recap
                Week 14 Dic 9 at Carolina
                Week 15 Dic 16 vs New York
                Week 16 Dic 22 at Detroit
                Week 17 Dic 30 vs Tampa Bay

Atlanta Falcons 11-1

RIP Carolina
                So, where do you keep your superbowl trophy?
                Last edited by Ta Khent; 01-22-2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  I freaking hate the Falcons. We will win another SB before they even make it to their second.

Comment

It's called a rivalry. Ever heard of it? Anyway, all of that is true but under the bull**** circumstances my team came under from the NFL they still manage to win seven games. I can guarantee that if they have homefield advantage and a 17 point lead they will close the deal. Any other questions??? Ravens are going to win the super bowl against the "mighty, mighty 49ers.
                    Sounds like a laundry list of excuses to me.

Let me guess, if the Ravens do beat the Niners (who waxed your lousy team in their house, this season.....and last season), you're going to be back here giving me crap about it, as if you were a Ravens fan, eh?

Niners > Falcons > Saints. Nothing your "rivalry" can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                      Hey at least Aints fans got to see us win a playoff game, and its not like we got crushed against the 40 downers.

You just making yourself look like a fool after the turrible year Aints had.
                      You mad LOL! Homefield advantage, 17-0 lead and still lose hahahaha!!!! Btw I love this GIF:

Comment

Working...
                      X