No announcement yet.

The official seleccion Mexicana thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    Typical Central American behavior!!Just ignore the fool!!!
    Debate me...oh wait...you can't cause everything I said is true....

Luffy and Cuauh are the only ones with sense here....it's a friendly Mexico did well and are heading towards a bright future.

The match had no major significance.

Kenya beat Brazil's C squad 3-4 years ago, that doesn't mean Kenya are world beaters. It's a friendly, it's called a friendly for a reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      Debate me...oh wait...you can't cause everything I said is true....

Luffy and Cuauh are the only ones with sense here....it's a friendly Mexico did well and are heading towards a bright future.

The match had no major significance.

Kenya beat Brazil's C squad 3-4 years ago, that doesn't mean Kenya are world beaters. It's a friendly, it's called a friendly for a reason.
      except Brazilians are saying Mexico is a good team and Marcelo said Gio is a good player. I know my Portuguese son. They're also pissed that Neymar got owned.

so much excuses over a friendly from a non Brazilian. I'll take a real Brasileiros word over yours.

It was a friendly. Meant for teams to get better. Both teams only got better after last night.
      Last edited by JRM; 06-04-2012, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• it was packed at my dads place people went crazy after mexicos first goal.........

Comment

• Mexico 2 El Salvador 1.. In El Salvador. LMAO Where is D.J. Pepe???

Comment

• Disgusting behavior from the salvadoreans

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
              Disgusting behavior from the salvadoreans
              Agreed.. But they are known for behaving even worse. They held back a bit becaue they warned by the CONCACAF officials that there stadium would be sanctioned if they behaved badly.. LMAO

Comment

• was the behavior you guys are talking about throwing cups and shit on the field? i saw when mexico made the 2nd goal and then there were like 10 mins or so left so i turned it off. i expected more goals from mexico but idk, perhaps they held back seeing they were in the other guys' backyard.

Comment

• they threw things when the mexicans tried to go to the corner for a corner kick and every time that a mexican had to get close to the edge of the field. also the salvadorian players were doing some hard tackles in situations where it didnt even warrant them

Comment

• good game but them salvadorans are some dirty mofos lol.................

Comment

• Mexico looked ugly in this game they didn't try, its like they always say Mexico plays good against good teams but when they play bad teams they don't even try.

Comment

Working...
                      X