No announcement yet.

Borderlands 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BulgariasFinest View Post
    It's your personal preference, noone should be able to disagree with what you like. What about sleeping dogs ? Im thinking of playing that, it looks pretty awesome.
    It is! It's kinda like GTA4 in Hong Kong, only better. The combat system is a lot like the combat systems from Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, it's great. Good story too.

Comment

What makes it like the combat system in AA?

Comment

I missed the boat on the first 'Borderlands' and will be playing it for the first time with a friend later this evening. Assuming it's as awesome as she says it is I'll be picking up the sequel when I finish the original.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I missed the boat on the first 'Borderlands' and will be playing it for the first time with a friend later this evening. Assuming it's as awesome as she says it is I'll be picking up the sequel when I finish the original.
          If you have any interest in shooting and looting, then you'll be hooked, especially playing co-op. And the sequel does everything bigger and better apparently.

Comment

Fingers crossed I'll have this on the 21st. Anyone know what the pre-order DLC is?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
              Fingers crossed I'll have this on the 21st. Anyone know what the pre-order DLC is?
              In the Premiere Club you will receive Gold Key, Vault Hunters Relic, Gearbox Gun Pack and a new character class.

Comment

It really is a decent game, it deserved it's 8/10 rating. The only gripe I had with the game was the somewhat weak storyline & ending. (Although just playing the game was awesome).

IMO rpg's should always have a deep storyline & fabulous ending to make up for what it'll lack in the online factor. When you're not killing a bunch of other people on line & you're co-oping, I think that a deep storyline always helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  It really is a decent game, it deserved it's 8/10 rating. The only gripe I had with the game was the somewhat weak storyline & ending. (Although just playing the game was awesome).

IMO rpg's should always have a deep storyline & fabulous ending to make up for what it'll lack in the online factor. When you're not killing a bunch of other people on line & you're co-oping, I think that a deep storyline always helps.
                  What kind of games have you been playing.

Comment

I enjoyed playing this co-op with her the other night, though I'm holding off on picking up a copy of my own just yet - I'm levelling up extremely quickly thanks to playing co-op with her level 50-something character on my team.

Comment

Top 5 video game series I have ever played.

1. Resident Evil 1-5
                      2. MLB The Show
                      3. Borderlands
                      4. Super Mario Bros.
                      5. NBA Live[PS1] R.I.P.

Got in to Borderlands early last year, and stopped playing it around May of this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X