No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach, Ariza Expect Pacquiao To Punish, Stop Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach, Ariza Expect Pacquiao To Punish, Stop Marquez

Trainer Freddie Roach, and conditioning coach Alex Ariza, expect WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao to punish Juan Manuel Marquez on November 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. They told the Philippine Star that Pacquiao dislikes Marquez because of the Mexican boxer's continued claims that he was robbed in their two previous meetings.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pacquiao will punish Marquez and Marquez will bring war with his new 144 power. these two are having the best training camps of their career, this will be another classic fight to end an epic trilogy.

Comment

as much as i hate to say it, i agree.
      however, this is only because the weight demands from these two ****s.
      they know full well that jmm won the first two and they also know that anything above 147 puts jmm in the losers seat.
      they look for these advantages when fighting anyone.
      i dont like roach sayin "once and for all" because this does not count.
      in my eyes it would be a straight 2-1 jmm.
      but, with an advantage that roach needs for his man to win, its not a fair deal for juan manuel and everyone knows it.
      he was so desperate for the fight he would have fought at 154 if he had to and a 100%-0% split.
      roach and "areefa" are transparent with this issue.

Comment

I've been saying this

Comment

The improved and more technical PAC will KO JMM in the first round. JMM has some skills but nowhere near the level of PAC in terms of footwork, speed, accuracy, defense and power

Comment

my take: pacquiao by unanimous decision over a puffy faced marquez. maybe a bit less scary pacquiao will lure mayweather closer to fighting him. i thought we wanted pac vs fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadScared View Post
              my take: pacquiao by unanimous decision over a puffy faced marquez. maybe a bit less scary pacquiao will lure mayweather closer to fighting him. i thought we wanted pac vs fraud?
              No way this goes to a UD. This fight ain't about money or fame or to lead to another fight. This fight is for PAC to finally shut up JMM's piss drinking mouth. PAC got plenty of money and fame, he don't necessarily need gayweather. This is personal matters being solved in the ring. Gonna be great.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                as much as i hate to say it, i agree.
                however, this is only because the weight demands from these two ****s.
                they know full well that jmm won the first two and they also know that anything above 147 puts jmm in the losers seat.
                they look for these advantages when fighting anyone.
                i dont like roach sayin "once and for all" because this does not count.
                in my eyes it would be a straight 2-1 jmm.
                but, with an advantage that roach needs for his man to win, its not a fair deal for juan manuel and everyone knows it.
                he was so desperate for the fight he would have fought at 154 if he had to and a 100%-0% split.
                roach and "areefa" are transparent with this issue.
                if im not mistaken its not 147.. and even if it is at 200lbs limit the weight difference between the two fighters will be insignificant coz they have the same size. Marquez is even taller than pacquiao.

Its only a matter of who needs who, All i am saying is, If pacquiao is fighting at 120 today the fight will be at 120. Same goes to Sergio,Tim bradley, or anyone who wants to fight pacquiao.

Comment

Yea no shit. But kinda sad that they are finally going to get it done against the 38yo lightweight champion JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by JCaster View Post
                    if im not mistaken its not 147.. and even if it is at 200lbs limit the weight difference between the two fighters will be insignificant coz they have the same size. Marquez is even taller than pacquiao.
                    They arent the same size Pacquiao has always been bigger thats kinda why Marquez is the current lightweight champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X