Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Scully: Mayweather Is Special, He beats Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Scully > Sekbach's bitch-ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      John Scully >>>> than so-called "boxing fan"
      John Scully = Boxing fan

boxing fans >> dick riders like you

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPuncher View Post
        John Scully = Boxing fan

boxing fans >> dick riders like you
        LOL, John Scully is an actual trainer to a to formerly undefeated champion. so he's more than just a boxing fan. And his opinion is that May beats Pac. Suck on that

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          You forgot to answer my questions.

From the heart honestly I don't see Mayweather lasting 2-3 rounds with Pacquiao.

Of course your eyes are what you use to see not your heart.
          ^^^^^ emotionally challenged dick rider.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            LOL, John Scully is an actual trainer to a to formerly undefeated champion. so he's more than just a boxing fan. And his opinion is that May beats Pac. Suck on that
            That's fine everybody has its own opinion as long as you're not a dick rider like yourself.

You get the point now, no?

Comment

Judging by the Thread title, I thought he was gonna nuthug Mayweather, but he actually gave a pretty good answer. Has a hard time betting against either Pacquiao or Mayweather, but if they were to fight each other he would have a even harder time betting against Mayweather, therefore he picks him.

And then he takes a swipe at both, especially Floyd, saying that he would let the other guy inject himself with Steroids if he were getting paid 30 or 60 million. That's it's a insult to other Fighters, who are dieing for such a payday.

Good exchange from both guys.

Comment

Big Dumb didn't notice that the answers to his questions lie within my post.

WHo do you think would be favored if the fight were signed?

I don't see Mayweather lasting 2-3 rounds with Pacquiao.

If JMM can win the majority of rounds against Pac, why wouldn't floyd?

Well Dunn it has become apparent that Pacquiao has become a whole new beast now. I mean his power has increased like a god and speed as well. His characteristics have improved, he hasn't changed as a fighter but his talents are on another level if you get what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  Big Dumb didn't notice that the answers to his questions lie within my post.

WHo do you think would be favored if the fight were signed?

I don't see Mayweather lasting 2-3 rounds with Pacquiao.

If JMM can win the majority of rounds against Pac, why wouldn't floyd?

Well Dunn it has become apparent that Pacquiao has become a whole new beast now. I mean his power has increased like a god and speed as well. His characteristics have improved, he hasn't changed as a fighter but his talents are on another level if you get what I mean.
                  You told me who you thought would win, not who would be favored. Two different questions. For example, pac vs ODH- ODH favored to win, pac demolishes him.

SUcking pac off doesn't answer the question either but I guess it has to stand. I'm thinking floyd's reach and speed will cause more problems for manny since a fighter with less reach and speed won the majority of rounds.

I thought we'd have a more serious discussion. I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    You told me who you thought would win, not who would be favored. Two different questions. For example, pac vs ODH- ODH favored to win, pac demolishes him.

SUcking pac off doesn't answer the question either but I guess it has to stand. I'm thinking floyd's reach and speed will cause more problems for manny since a fighter with less reach and speed won the majority of rounds.

I thought we'd have a more serious discussion. I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                      you hurt dumb dunn feelings.

Comment

Working...
                      X