No announcement yet.

The Rock ranks 4th on Forbes ahead of Johnny Depp Will Smith Walberg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    Good lookin dog. The actor in my avatar takes his pit everywhere. I just couldnt have one. A lady where i live had her arm chewed off by her pit while driving down the road. Some say they are good dogs, others say they go off for no reason and attack there owner.
    Gee. I wrote you a lengthy response (apologies to the TS for the little hijack) and something weird happened and I lost it all...so I'll try a shortened reply this time because I forgot most of it.

A purebred pitbull is the least likely dog to attack a human unprovoked because they bred human aggression out of them 100's of years ago to make it safe for handlers to be with them while they fought. In fact...they are by far the most human loving and affection dog on the planet...so much so it's crazy. Now if you were to raise the dog to be aggressive by isolating it from all human contact from day 1 and abusing the dog so that it wouldn't trust humans...then you will have a potentially very bad dog...and they are the most tenacious when they attack...as long as they can breath they are not going to stop. Also if you mixed the dog with something that is capable of human aggression like a Rotti or German Shepard...it will likely still look like a pitti but could be a potently dangerous dog to humans...giving the Pitbull the bad rep.

My dog loves people...but does have an uncanny ability to distinguish between sketchy people/street people..and does snarl and sometimes lung at them if they get to close. She is also a bit on the dominate/alpha side with other dogs...but has no interest in other dogs unless they exhibit dominate or the slightest challenging behaviour (raised ears or stares/direct eye contact which is a sign of aggression in dogs...she then may turn into the Tasmanian devil and overwhelm the biggest of dogs...but I keep her away from other dogs and warn people if their dog tries to get to friendly.

They are really great dogs...very smart...loyal and clean/no oils or bad smells from their fur. Most people who have them or know them wouldn't consider any other breed. If there are no breed specific bans where you live then I would recommend the dog without hesitation.

I guess this wasn't a shortened response after all.
    Last edited by jaded; 07-07-2012, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Dont like him as an actor, all his roles feel cheezy and catered to the single digit iq crowd (kind of like Dane Cook/Kevin Hart)
      You must be so sophisticated. Congrats higher being. Or should I say "HIPSTER"?

Comment

CAN YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN

Comment

So this thread is to re-remind us that movies suck now?

Comment

Working...
          X