Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to lose fat fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to lose fat fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I am 6'0'' - 242 pounds, I need to lose fat fast, really fast specially in my belly area, I dont have an specific diet, I go to the weight gym 4 times per week, I have 1 month and 10 days to make my belly to look as ripped as possible, I REALLY NEED some magic so if you have any advice, I am more than welcome to accept them.

Bleach. Works great brah. I got ripped in 3 weeks drinking 1 gallon per day.

It says on the back of the bottle that it's harmful if u drink it, but don't worry bout dat.I'm still here and still ripped.

There is a great deal of dispute which brand is da best. I prefer Clorox, but any brand will do. If u on a budget just buy generic brand. Drink it straight if u a man.

Also a tip for triple the fat burning prowess. Fill a sink up wit da bleach and dunk your head in it. Leave it in there, preferably for a few hours.

Comment

^

Comment

go to a local bodega and scream the n word

Comment

There are no short cuts,hard work and clean eating is the only way

Comment

Do lots of cardio. Make sure you got on long distance runs. It doesn't have to be at a fast pace, just make sure you run longer then 30+ minutes a few times a week.

Comment

can't guarantee you'll get ripped in a month but exercise often

that means lots of cardio at least 5 times a week while drinking a lot of water and eating clean...eat 4-5 times a day but in smaller portions

NO SODAS as much as you crave them, chicken breast, tuna, salades, fruits, WATER.

good luck brah you gonna need it

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post
                can't guarantee you'll get ripped in a month but exercise often

that means lots of cardio at least 5 times a week while drinking a lot of water and eating clean...eat 4-5 times a day but in smaller portions

NO SODAS as much as you crave them, chicken breast, tuna, salades, fruits, WATER.

good luck brah you gonna need it
                Thanks, I really need it, I am quitting sodas and all the good staff lol, do you know if I ingest around 1500 kcal per day will help, and I am going to the gym 5 times per week to do cardio, Can anybody recommend me some good exercise that can help me.

Comment

if you want to lose weight its all about the DIET DIET DIET!!

its simple..if you burn 1500 calories a day...than if u eat 1000...you'll burn fat as you have no calories to burn..

eat less, and run...run run run ur ass off man!

morning runs are good and eat low fat healthy food..

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
                    if you want to lose weight its all about the DIET DIET DIET!!

its simple..if you burn 1500 calories a day...than if u eat 1000...you'll burn fat as you have no calories to burn..

eat less, and run...run run run ur ass off man!

morning runs are good and eat low fat healthy food..
                    Can anyone recommend me a very simple and effective diet please? as simple as possible

Comment

Working...
                    X