Collapse
No announcement yet.

i think people are confused if they think pacman is humble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny P is a lot more comfortable with himself and people like that, Floyd has to tell everyone he's the greatest etc to placate his own insecurity and it puts people off.

Comment

if they give back to the community, then thats great but who gives a **** about their personal life? a real boxing fan would care less about that

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        he is no differant than floyd..both are cocky,love money and woman..floyd just doesnt hide the fact..he's proud of who he is ...manny is cocky and has just as big an ego as floyd does..manny has ran the hoes,drinks,parties and has turned hollywood it seems..both get it done in the ring..but people just seem to think manny is humbe and he's not..he can be an ******* at times just like floyd..but thats what makes me like a fighter...
        Whether he is or not that is not the image that he portrays where as Mayweather portrays himself to be the bad guy and says he does not mind whether people like or hate him so he reaps the rewards of that contrived persona. If he is not complaining and accepts that why cant you ?

Fans are not going to judge you on what you might be like in private, only on what they see and hear, plus Pacquiao goes to war everytime he fights and will fight who ever.

What you gonna being up next that he was no different than Muhammad Ali?

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
          if they give back to the community, then thats great but who gives a **** about their personal life? a real boxing fan would care less about that
          Pretty much, but to be fair... people still try to put Floyd down because of his personality in the media, and then big up Pacquiao because of his... then people say nobody should give a fuck about his personal life which you are right they shouldn't, but people still talk about it quite often on here... which kinda draws you in to talk to them about it.

Comment

Pacquiao gives all his money away to charities.

Mayweather also gives all his money away but in clubs.

Comment

I think its cause Floyd goes out saying he is the best and he'll fight anyone "if they wants some come gets some" bull sh it then he picks the light weight champ over a true WW. He talks **** about SSM losses when the man he is fighting has 1 less loss I beleive.
              In other words Floyd writes checks he cant cash. He needs to back it up.

With Manny the language barrier helps becuse he doesnt flap his jaw like Floyd does. Manny has that bounce when he walks cause he is very cocky but he lets his fist do the talking.

I think a huge difference is that Manny is very confident and secure where Floyd is not as confident and very insecure and it shows on how he reacts to things and what he does (make it rain in clubs). He needs the reassurance.

Comment

I don't know or care if he's humble or cocky behind closed doors.

I really don't expect one of the world's best athletes to not be somewhat arrogant and cocky.

By most accounts he treats people decently, which is good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                  Pacquiao gives all his money away to charities.

Mayweather also gives all his money away but in clubs.
                  Mayweather gives to charity too you know? You will ignore that though...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                    Mayweather gives to charity too you know? You will ignore that though...
                    With all the money he has made in his last two fights he needs to give to charity cause its a write off.
                    I bet he does more good than we hear about.

All celebs give to charity and not cause they want to but cause they have to.

Comment

I care about boxing and appreciate the fighters skills and their performance in the ring. I don't judge them on their personality or habits.

Comment

Working...
                      X