Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Will Not Face Juanma at 128, May Drop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    My bad then, but yeah!!

Not sure if April 6, 13 or 20. My guess is he will be the undercard for the Donaire-Rigo fight since it will be in NY and Donaire and Rigo dont sell tickects on the east coast.

But he will fight a stiff, so dont get your hopes up lol!!
    I figured that it would make sense to have him on the card, as far as rigo is i tihnk hisbest chance of selling tickets would be on the east coast. thats where gamoba had most of his luck, it doesnt make sense to put a cuban in vegas or west coast. I think we'll find out on april 13th i would think quite a few cubans will make it to the show, this is rigo's only second time headlining a fight on the east coast and the other one was like his 4th fight

Comment

Juanma needs to learn some fu˘king defense first

Comment

Rigo....

Rigo needs to worry about Donaire and leave Juanma alone, I dont see him going passed Donaire. The Juanma fight may not happen due to this upcoming loss.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
          Rigo needs to worry about Donaire and leave Juanma alone, I dont see him going passed Donaire. The Juanma fight may not happen due to this upcoming loss.
          All the comments in this article are by Boris Arencibia, Rigo's co-promoter, not Rigo himself. Beyond that, Guillermo is too small to fight above 126, even if he does upset Donaire.

Comment

128 is 2 much 4 Rigo, he's got all h ewants @ '22 & '26 + I feel Lopez eventually goes 2 135...

Comment

Working...
            X