No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Eyes Malignaggi, Berto-Guerrero Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    So he gets shutout by Alexander, blatantly ducks Keith Thurman cause he wanted a tuneup, beats Soto Karrass whose ok at best, and now wants a title shot?

GTFOH. Average fighter at best. Tough as nails. But average. He loses to any top welterweight.
    i don't like maidana but he didn't duck thurman

thurman is a bigger bum then maidana tbh......

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      i don't like maidana but he didn't duck thurman

thurman is a bigger bum then maidana tbh......
      There was a press release that said team Maidana backed out of the Thurman fight because he didn't fit the profile of a TuneUp fight because he was young and undefeated.

Unless that statement was retracted or clarified, that qualifies as a duck. I mean damn, you yourself called Thurman a bum. If he doesn't believe he can beat Thurman he has no business at 147 and damn sure nowhere near a world title fight at 147.

Comment

maidana probably loses all those fights

Comment

maidana is terrible but malignaggi is even more terrible-er. a fight for the ages.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
            maidana probably loses all those fights
            nah he beats paulie tbh dude went life and death with cano lol and guerrero and berto would be close fights

Comment

All 3 of those fights are very winnable for maidana

Comment

hope he gets any of the 2...would prefer it to be the guerrero vs berto winner tho coz i hate them more

Comment

This guy keeps losing all his meaningful fights but keeps getting title shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
                    This guy keeps losing all his meaningful fights but keeps getting title shots.
                    Who is zab judah for 500

Comment

He could beat Paulie, he loses to Berto and Guerrero. Rematch with Ortiz after Ortiz wrecks Lopez.

Comment

Working...
                      X