Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian guy gets jumped by 7 dudes! WOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Asian guy gets jumped by 7 dudes! WOW!

Damn Poor kid. I hope gets justice.

Last edited by johncods; 01-17-2012, 01:56 AM.

we made the same thread at the same time , yours is better , bumping this up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      Damn Poor kid. I hope gets justice.

Damn that's fcuked up

Comment

you can tell when people don't know how to fight when they don't even know how to jump someone.

Comment

Smh sounds like the asian kid couldnt even speak english . sad beating

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
            Smh sounds like the asian kid couldnt even speak english . sad beating
            Well I guess the good thing is it's on video and one idiot showed his face. I bet they all get caught or I hope they do.

Comment

Poor little ******* j/k

Damn that was sad as hell, poor kid. I hope all those goons get thrown in jail for a few years and have their lives ruined.

It's nothing new to rough neighborhoods, but regardless what he had done those idiots went too far. And they were stupid enough to record it and once dumbass even showed his face, when they threaten him with 6 years he'll start snitching on all of them I bet.
              Last edited by _original_; 01-17-2012, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Poor little ******* j/k

Damn that was sad as hell, poor kid. I hope all those goons get thrown in jail for 5 years and have their lives ruined.

It's nothing new to rough neighborhoods, but regardless what he had done those idiots went too far. And they were stupid enough to record it and once dumbass even showed his face, when they threaten him with 10 years he'll start snitching on all of them I bet.
                seems like just a bunch of suburb punks.

when they hit juvie or camp and around real tough kids from the ghetto and stuff and gang members , they'll be in that asian kids position.

Comment

thats tua getting jumped by pinoy loungers.

one helluva chin!

Comment

was posted on /b/

the kids will get arrested tomorrow when they show up for class

Comment

Working...
                    X