Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
    Agree with most of your trolling but don't agree with the Pryor Leonard Part.

Leonard was not scared in the least by the midget Pryor. He literally pushed Pryor out of the way and said 'this my ship son, get in line' and than smiled his billion dollar smile and brushed his Jeri Curls (off topic but Sugar Ray losing that marvelous hair was as big of a tragedy as any in boxing history)

Leonard would have beaten Pryor to death and they both knew it.

I agree with this.
    Im not saying SRL "ducking/avoidance" of the hawk was as blatant as floyd, but i consider it a legit duck
    Do you think juanma ducked caballero at 122?

Comment

margarito and manny easily,i dont know why he was scared of tony for imo he would of outboxed him and made him look foolish.but ill go for manny as we know his health is more important

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
        [/B]
        Im not saying SRL "ducking/avoidance" of the hawk was as blatant as floyd, but i consider it a legit duck
        Ray Leonard avoided Pryor but fought Duran, Hearns and Benitez within the same time period?

All three of those men were better fighters than Pryor, then and now. Bigger pay days, everything.

Even then, Ray Leonard offered Pryor a shot (before he fought Duran, which Pryor turned down) and then later another shot which Pryor did take, but then Tommy Hearns detached Leonard's retina and forced him into retirement.

Hell, Pryor hadn't even made a name for himself until he beat Arguello and by that time Leonard had already retired.

Comment

With the accusation of using PED and the number of excuses he has made (and still counting) against Pac, I believe he was mostly and still is scared of Pacman.

Comment

llolllo floyd is a funny guy with his ducking he is so blatant with it that you cant hate Floyd. He is almost childlike. If a child is scared of a bully you cant hate the child for it.

Dont fight any dangerous fighters Floyd anymore, dont worry no one will pressure you into anything you dont want to do. Dont let anyone tell you do what you dont want to do.

I just hope people dont call you the best fighter p4p, that is the only trade off.

Comment

margarito, floyd was stuttering when toni was standing, floyd sat on his chair and toni was talking down to floyd like if floyd was a scared azz child

Comment

That's a tough one, it's honestly a toss up between Pac and Margarito, and to a lesser extent a prime Cotto.

Tony had him trembling so hard that Floyd wouldn't even let got of his hand when they shook hands at that event.

And he's avoided Pac for how many years now? Says it all. Oh and of course "He's all the way in Puerto Rico, that's too far away"

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                  That's a tough one, it's honestly a toss up between Pac and Margarito, and to a lesser extent a prime Cotto.

Tony had him trembling so hard that Floyd wouldn't even let got of his hand when they shook hands at that event.

And he's avoided Pac for how many years now? Says it all. Oh and of course "He's all the way in Puerto Rico, that's too far away"
                  How the hell he got a pass from his fans with that 'Puerto Rico is too far away' comment, I'll never know. The guy is an embarrasment to the sport.

Comment

Who frightened Pacquiao more?
                    Mayweather,Mosley after he beat Tony or needles?
                    Who frightened Leonard more?
                    Pryor,Hagler or the rematch with Hearns?
                    Who frightened Oscar more?
                    Forrest,Wright or Floyd at 135?

Floyds last 3 fights have been tougher than Manny's yet ye accuse of taking easy fights

Out of the list Sergio would be a fight that would have Floyd worried but none of the others

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                      Who frightened Pacquiao more?
                      Mayweather,Mosley after he beat Tony or needles?
                      Who frightened Leonard more?
                      Pryor,Hagler or the rematch with Hearns?
                      Who frightened Oscar more?
                      Forrest,Wright or Floyd at 135?

Floyds last 3 fights have been tougher than Manny's yet ye accuse of taking easy fights

Out of the list Sergio would be a fight that would have Floyd worried but none of the others
                      defend him till death bro!

Comment

Working...
                      X