• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
    you failed..........
    says pepe'. you failed too........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Rockin' - Lol as long as he's not talking about blowing immigrant families up at the border with land mines. . . Rockin' is an integral member of boxingscene. 10/10.
      gee, rant abit about planting mines on our boarders where people illegally cross and you'll never hear the end of it. I bet that if that was ever implemented that it might say that we are serious about illegal immigration. You don't want to face the mines while you try to do it illegally, that would be there choice. Either that or they could stop at the immigration department first to do it legally. Oh, but they won't let me because I have a record you say. Probably better that you just stay in your own country, statistics don't lie. And how much it would HELP my country.......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        gee, rant abit about planting mines on our boarders where people illegally cross and you'll never hear the end of it. I bet that if that was ever implemented that it might say that we are serious about illegal immigration. You don't want to face the mines while you try to do it illegally, that would be there choice. Either that or they could stop at the immigration department first to do it legally. Oh, but they won't let me because I have a record you say. Probably better that you just stay in your own country, statistics don't lie. And how much it would HELP my country.......Rockin'
        Native Americans probably should have implemented better immigration policies in hindsight.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          Native Americans probably should have implemented better immigration policies in hindsight.
          it's history, it's humanity and it happened. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago this went down, I can't feel remorse while I can certainly see the injustice. It is what it is and I am what I am.........Rockin'

Comment

lol, kiss my ass. Call me a racist, that's slander.

Either get a passport or get the **** outta here. I don't care which race or nationality you are. I could careless who crosses the boarders of my country when they do it properly. Properly in no way means under blankets and in crates. Nor does it include crossing a desert climate by foot......Rockin'
            i hear all the time about africans fleeing from war torn countries only to be eaten by lions. they strated taking pots and pans and banging them together to scare the lions off, turns out it has more of a dinner bell effect.

soooooo, i reccomend that we turn the mexican american boarder into a lion preserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              soooooo, i reccomend that we turn the mexican american boarder into a lion preserve.
              that's ingenius, 2 birds with one stone..........Rockin'

Comment

says pepe'. you failed too........Rockin'
                funny how now that u said u were leaving now your posting more than ever....puto

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
                  funny how now that u said u were leaving now your posting more than ever....puto
                  yes, jumping to conclusions. I really should have paid more attention to the Brady Bunch episode where Cindy got herself into loads of trouble all because she was jumping to conclusions. I'm not sure how that all ties in here but I can reassure you that when I jumped to my initial conclusion of you ,when I first met you, that you have only greatly solidified my initial thoughts of you.Wwhich brings this final thought for me.... that you are an A*****E! .........Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 03-21-2012, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X