Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye throwing some very fast, vicious one-twos yesterday (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye throwing some very fast, vicious one-twos yesterday (Video)

Pace picks up at around 15min in.. Haye looking sharp a week before the fight..

That Jab of Hayes is exceptional, i wish he'd use it more than on occasion

as for the 1-2's

Devestating

Comment

Looking in amazing shape as per usual. I have a feeling though if haye cannot get Dell Boy out of there within 5-6 rounds or so he will be beaten up big time. Haye always looks in good shape but for all the muscle etc he tires very very easily and cannot fight for 3 minutes of every round.

Comment

He is really tough to break. Really like him.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
          Looking in amazing shape as per usual. I have a feeling though if haye cannot get Dell Boy out of there within 5-6 rounds or so he will be beaten up big time. Haye always looks in good shape but for all the muscle etc he tires very very easily and cannot fight for 3 minutes of every round.
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Bang on.

Comment

Mitts don't hit back

Comment

Why is the pad work so much stop start? Ive seen Pac on the pads and more combinations.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Why is the pad work so much stop start? Ive seen Pac on the pads and more combinations.
                Really......?

Cool vid btw.

Comment

Can't wait til Saturday.

Comment

This was the public workout @ Bluewater on Saturday, I missed Haye and haven't seen the video yet, but suspect he throws a few looping overhand rights before falling to the canvass

Del Boy looked in decent enough shape, thankfully nowhere near as fat as he was with Fury, but light years away from Haye.

Anyone else going?
                    Del to lose by disqualification.

Comment

Working...
                    X