Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna have to watch it again, too funny

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Funny vid, yet you don't see anything about floyd always saying "I let Al Haymond and Leonard Ellerbe, conduct my bouts." Thats the same ****.

But floyd takes the cake when he does **** like this

ellerbe and hayman work for floyd he could fire them in a mins notice like floyd said they come to him with a number he tells them but a few more zeros on it floyds his own boss

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post

You are 100% right! It is far past redundant in truth. However, it does warrant the guys who've stuck to their guns to rub it in. It depends on his promoter for sure. That's his half wit way of hiding from the pound for pound boss who's going to reopen that cut that required 28 stitches. Manny Pacquiao knows that if Marquez can use distance to nullify Pac's aggression, Floyd Mayweather will batter him into a concussive stupor. Floyd's taller, has a longer reach, and he wil be able to touch Pac from distances where it would cause Pac to be in harm's way in order to respond.

Manny Pacquiao was nothing but a defacto P4P king who conned the idiots who were stupid enough to believe that he would even stand a chance against Floyd Mayweather. I feel as if the *******s weren't Pacquiao fans. They were Mayweather haters. Real Pacquiao fans will acknowledge the fact that Floyd Mayweather would decimate Manny Pacquiao. Tell your *** ass wanna be king to man the **** up and give the world what we want to see. Even though it's pointless to even see what we already know is going to happen. I think it's fair to people like myself, Mr. Opal, Cash Cow, and many others who have stuck to our guns throughout all of the ******* talk of Floyd being scared. We see who's really scared and after what I saw last week, there's no doubt about what would happen. Pac wants to duck the fight and I don't blame him/

Comment

I was lmao while making it... poor Manny lol

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
            You are 100% right! It is far past redundant in truth. However, it does warrant the guys who've stuck to their guns to rub it in. It depends on his promoter for sure. That's his half wit way of hiding from the pound for pound boss who's going to reopen that cut that required 28 stitches. Manny Pacquiao knows that if Marquez can use distance to nullify Pac's aggression, Floyd Mayweather will batter him into a concussive stupor. Floyd's taller, has a longer reach, and he wil be able to touch Pac from distances where it would cause Pac to be in harm's way in order to respond.

Manny Pacquiao was nothing but a defacto P4P king who conned the idiots who were stupid enough to believe that he would even stand a chance against Floyd Mayweather. I feel as if the *******s weren't Pacquiao fans. They were Mayweather haters. Real Pacquiao fans will acknowledge the fact that Floyd Mayweather would decimate Manny Pacquiao. Tell your *** ass wanna be king to man the **** up and give the world what we want to see. Even though it's pointless to even see what we already know is going to happen. I think it's fair to people like myself, Mr. Opal, Cash Cow, and many others who have stuck to our guns throughout all of the ******* talk of Floyd being scared. We see who's really scared and after what I saw last week, there's no doubt about what would happen. Pac wants to duck the fight and I don't blame him/
            It has to hapen no matter what we think of the outcome. This is one of those fights that can't not happen or else it hurts boxing as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
              I was lmao while making it... poor Manny lol
              Green K, props for doing that

Comment

your videos are the best

Comment

.... *dead*

Comment

yep people forget mayweathers size and reach he will fight the bigger mans fight in there and pick pac apart .

Comment

lol @ one ******* coming in here and making a fool of himself

Comment

Working...
                      X