Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@ WW, JMM vs. Cotto, who wins? Both prime.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ WW, JMM vs. Cotto, who wins? Both prime.

Lets say their both in their primes. Who wins at WW and why?

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    Marquez by tko don't think cotton could Stan the aggressive boxing that Marquez brings cotton is great but when it comes to a war he just can't live to the moment don't get me wrong cotton is a true champ

Comment

Both in his prime....

Hell of a fight! Not sure who wins!

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        jmm wins more than likely. i say this because of cotto's stamina issues

Comment

eh? marquez is pass his prime right now at WW. how do i answer?

Comment

Marquez. Cotto doesn't cope well with punches in bunches. He'd win some rounds no doubt, but Marquez hits hard enough to stop Cotto (maybe not out cold..unless he lands the way he did last night). I don't see how he could break Marquez down...does he even get tired? Cotto was a strong puncher in that his punches stayed with you throughout the fight, but I don't think he had enough pop to keep Marquez honest (can anyone even intimidate him, seriously dude's composure is out of this world)... How often have we seen a guy get truly buzzed and still stick to his plan, adapt, and push through? I think Marquez is a more complete fighter p4p... This is how I'm seeing it..as a p4p bout because Marquez has really only looked good against Pac at 147..

Ref or corner stoppage. Maybe even on cuts. But hey, styles make fights. Diaz gave Marquez hell...and even Katsidis almost murdered Marquez with that huge shot.
            Last edited by NearHypnos; 12-09-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Prime JMM at WW? Hard to imagine seeing as how he was a FW for most of his prime.

Comment

It'd pretty much be a JMM-Katsidis replay!

Comment

It's hard to say because Cotto doesn't have the speed to attack as often as Manny, and therefore doesn't risk as much offensively. I don't think Marquez would be able to do much if he tried walking Cotto down because of his counter punching style. Also, Cotto was a bigger puncher at WW regardless of what happened last night.

Although Marquez is a better fighter than Cotto(in terms of skills and resume), I think the style of this fight may favour Miguel, but you never really know until they're in the ring.....

Comment

Too hard to say.. Marquez always looks amazing vs Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                    X