No announcement yet.

What size Bag Gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size Bag Gloves?

im 6'2" 215lbs. and in need of bag gloves. Im thinking of getting the Fighting Tri Tech bag gloves but unsure of 14oz or 16 oz, i had 14oz rivals in the past that were good but was wondering if anyone had experience with the winning gloves

Originally posted by Bruce Almighty View Post
    im 6'2" 215lbs. and in need of bag gloves. Im thinking of getting the Fighting Tri Tech bag gloves but unsure of 14oz or 16 oz, i had 14oz rivals in the past that were good but was wondering if anyone had experience with the winning gloves
    Does it really matter what gloves you're wearing? You're only hitting a bag, as long as they protect your hands than it's all good.

Comment

I would go for 16oz,
      Large protection for your hand, heavy enough to help with your workout,
      stamina and strength will increase if you use these for long periods on the bag!

Comment

16 oz if they are compact gloves. that way you can still work on your technique

winning gloves are amazing but very expensive. if you can afford them go for it. i use them, like i said they're the best on the planet. but theres other good gloves for way less money. not as good though of course

Comment

I'm about 6'3" and the 14 oz Fighting Tri-tech gloves fit ok, but a little snug. If your hands are large, go for the 16oz. BTW, they are a nice glove, very protective.

Comment

Whats the reason that your not sticking with Rival bag gloves?

Comment

Working...
            X