Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol my Baby mamma tried to take to to child support court this morning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet you get a nice check every year for your useless seeds. Judging by your posts and this thread, you're the kind of useless fat piece of garbage that shouldn't get anymore help from us. Everyone in this thread getting all happy for you, pure ignorance. I hope you all know that we are paying/will be paying for all this pricks' children.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
      I bet you get a nice check every year for your useless seeds. Judging by your posts and this thread, you're the kind of useless fat piece of garbage that shouldn't get anymore help from us. Everyone in this thread getting all happy for you, pure ignorance. I hope you all know that we are paying/will be paying for all this pricks' children.
      go cry a river *****.. It ain't that serious...

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
        go cry a river *****.. It ain't that serious...
        get a job nerd

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
          ???really son??really would you say something like this to someone face to face?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            ???really son??really would you say something like this to someone face to face?
            Hell no.. You know how it is.. Internet thugs..

Comment

One small step for Larry, one giant leap for MEN.

Grats.

Comment

respect that woman Larry, she is the mother of your kids. If you don't respect her for you, respect her for them (your kids)..

Comment

this is definitely a win for all men.....

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                    respect that woman Larry, she is the mother of your kids. If you don't respect her for you, respect her for them (your kids)..
                    people should earn their respect

Comment

Some people should be respected no matter what. She earned it by having Larry's kids PERIOD.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      people should earn their respect

Comment

Working...
                      X