No announcement yet.

Back Pain, Rest or Remain Active?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Pain, Rest or Remain Active?

What is the best thing to do when suffering back pain? Stay active or Bedrest?

Tell your boyfriend not to go so rough on you.

Comment

this is a serious thread bro, my back is kiling me.........

Comment

Pop pain meds, Oxycontin, Morphine, Tramadol, Diydrocodeine etc

Comment

Upper or lower back?

Muscle or spinal?

I messed up my back pretty bad a while ago. I had 4 discs in my lower back out of alignment. Had to rest and get it treated by a chiropractor

Comment

lower back, the tail bone area to be exact., i dont know wheather to sit, stand or lie down...lol

Comment

It depends how big is the pain, lower or upper back, is it in just one small spot in the back or its a big spot.

My lower back hurt a few months ago, in one small spot in the lower back but it hurts. I was moving slowly. I still work but didn't go to the gym for like 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
                lower back, the tail bone area to be exact., i dont know wheather to sit, stand or lie down...lol
                laying down is the best. How bad is it?

My honest suggestion is to hit the chiropractor. They'll x-ray you and get you feeling better quick. It's relatively inexpensive too

Comment

Hire an El Salvadorian masseuse, I hear they give mental *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by BANG A GONG View Post
                    Hire an El Salvadorian masseuse, I hear they give mental *******s.
                    Reveal yourself at once.

Comment

Working...
                    X