Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rahman: I Want Adamek To Knock Vitali Klitschko Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rahman: I Want Adamek To Knock Vitali Klitschko Out!

Former two-time WBC heavyweight champion Hasim Rahman is pushing for Tomasz Adamek to knock Vitali Klitschko out on September 12 in Poland. Several years ago, Rahman was scheduled to fight Vitali but the fight fell apart several times after Klitschko continued to withdraw with lagging injuries. Eventually Klitschko retired in 2005 and returned to the ring in 2008. Rahman fought younger brother Wladimir Klitschko in 2008 and was stopped in seven rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

And I want to go to Mars.
      But unlike Hassim Rahman I am actually realistic about my wishes.

Comment

Rahman ducked tyson fury

Comment

Vitali is 40 in a few weeks, Rahman is only 38.

I'm sure if Rahman beat a bona fide contender like Arreola or Helenius, or even a half-decent fringe contender like Ibragimov, Boswell or Ustinov, Vitali would be happy to give him a title shot.

Comment

hey Hasbeen Rahman who cares what you think. Either of these guys (Klitschko and Adamek) would annihilate you in less than 2 rounds now so what does it matter, your opinion means ****!

Comment

Go away, Hasbeen Rahman.

Comment

284............lol

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                  hey Hasbeen Rahman who cares what you think. Either of these guys (Klitschko and Adamek) would annihilate you in less than 2 rounds now so what does it matter, your opinion means ****!
                  this is not about an opinion, Rahman is rooting for Adamek, what's wrong with that ?

Comment

the fight's gonna be on september 10 not 12

Comment

Working...
                    X