No announcement yet.

VIDEO : Roach - "We AGREED to random testing, It's NO PROBLEM"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
    OSDT is random testing. Which they agreed to. He did not say the period in which they agreed to, did he?

OSDT in other sports is carried out throughout the year.
    Here is the QUOTE from Roach

"They want Olympic Style drug testing we said YEAH NO PROBLEM"

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
      OSDT is random testing. Which they agreed to. He did not say the period in which they agreed to, did he?

OSDT in other sports is carried out throughout the year.
      Well if they have to compromise on the period then how is it random?

Comment

funny, but older than time itself.

Comment

I'm a Marquez fan but these sort of topics are zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            You might get ban, dude..
            If I do, Then ill be back

You can't silence the TRUTH

Comment

Originally posted by MCVAGINA View Post
              NO, You need to WATCH the video AGAIN!

Here is the EXACT QUOTE from Roach...

"They wanted Olympic Style drug testing we said YEAH NO PROBLEM, WHATEVER YOU WANT. Since WE ACCEPTED THAT, Now they are running SCARED AGAIN"

You have been EXPOSED TOO *******!

You're quoting Freddie Roach for crying out loud.

A man who is notorious for contradicting himself the next day. He does it deliberately to vex people. And it's clearly worked on you, seeing as you're making threads about it.

And this isn't some Pac fan defending him. If they fight Mayweather wins comfortably. But do realise that Roach says **** like this all the time about Mayweather and loads of things. I find it amusing how well he really can rile people.

Comment

Marquez was ROBBED TWICE!!!

Roach and Pacquiao EXPOSED BELOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJJZoCnqNRM
                stop spamming

Comment

NO, You need to WATCH the video AGAIN!

Here is the EXACT QUOTE from Roach...

"They wanted Olympic Style drug testing we said YEAH NO PROBLEM, WHATEVER YOU WANT. Since WE ACCEPTED THAT, Now they are running SCARED AGAIN"

You have been EXPOSED TOO *******!
                  I don't like Manny... I just have a brain unlike most *****s. Roach said he agreed with it, but he may have been talking about with the 21 day limit. There was nothing specific asked about the timeline. In fact, i'm 99.9% sure thats what Roach said, because THEY DID AGREE to the testing with a 21 day cut off you ass. Its called spin, Roach's job is not only to train Manny but make him look as good as possible while making Floyd look as bad as possible thats how PR works. As for the idiot who said "I like this part the most" about Manny having the right to demand that, he does. If a guy agrees to fight at 144, then the day of the weigh in says 147 is the new catchweight, as Floyd did his last fight, shouldn't making weight have just as much bearing as Floyds "I was to be on an even level" as the drug testing? If Floyd has a problem with weight, yet clamors for more stringent blood testing, he would make himself look stupid.

The fact is both guys are bitches. Floyd never needed others to show that they were "clean" till the Manny fight was made. The NSAC testing should have been fine as it was for his 40 previous fights. Manny's a ***** because if he just said yes, we wouldn't be in this position. Even if it takes him 3 or 4 days to recoup from "losing" his blood and making him feel weak, steroids only help you when you push your body with the roids in your system. You don't take roids and magically get stronger, faster, more stamina. You still have to train your ass off in order for them to take actually start working. If you were to take roids and not work out you would get fatter even if you never changed your diet, because thats what the cells would turn into. That being said, the 7 or even 14 day cut off should have been accepted because we all know the last week of training you aren't burning yourself out anymore, you're keeping at peak condition while breaking down your muscles as little as possible.

So there you go *****'s and *******s, both of your "boys" are bitches because they can't be told what to do. When both their f.ucking ego's get in the way fights can't be made no one is to blame more than the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    stop spamming
                    That is called a link you TOOL

Comment

Originally posted by davidoff View Post
                      You're quoting Freddie Roach for crying out loud.

A man who is notorious for contradicting himself the next day. He does it deliberately to vex people. And it's clearly worked on you, seeing as you're making threads about it.

And this isn't some Pac fan defending him. If they fight Mayweather wins comfortably. But do realise that Roach says **** like this all the time about Mayweather and loads of things. I find it amusing how well he really can rile people.
                      Freddie contradicted himself; so did Arum; so did Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X